American Idol 2012-2013 (Season #11 & Season #12)

AMERICAN IDOL 2012 & 2013

Welcome anyone watching Idol who would like to talk about it.

We are continuing this discussion with the current season #12

Join in!

Hi everyone,

I think enough of us are watching American Idol (AI) to make this thread worthwhile. So I am taking Sylvie from Canada's suggestion to move it from New Tour Reviews 2011 and give it it's own thread here in Off Topic. Since tonight starts the top 11 voting, it's getting interesting and a good time to start talking about it.

I have been a fan since it started 10 years ago. Hard to believe it's been on that long, not many TV shows last that long. So to anyone watching: "who is your favorite?"

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Views: 8337

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Our James was on Jay Leno last night!  He came out with this Big Grin on his face, sooo now

I think he's feeling better, I didn't get to see it all, but I caught the end of his performance. He

was as usual doing a great job performing! Have a great day, all of you here in MB Land!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hi Mary, thanks for the tip sweetie, I'll look it up on Youtube. BTW, I woke up to "It's not  over" by Daughtry on the radio this morning. Wouldn't it be something if Daughtry sang with James at the finale? :D Take care Mary and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Dang...missed it...was watching Nightline :/ James will steal the show when they all go on tour!!! So will Pia!! :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, here’s James on the “Tonight show”, enjoy! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XTihU8PzeY

Thanks Solver!! Sylvie the video was great and to see Jay give James a big bear hug...you know he also liked James!!!! Dang it all!!!!! :/

Kathy and LAFD Bob

So check out these older videos I found on YouTube.  Shows how amazing James is.............

Click here: YouTube - mamadurbin's Channel Amazing singing the Star Spangled Banner in 2009
YouTube - American Idol James Durbin 2009 & 2010 YMO Vocal Solo... Doing Led Zeppelin..........Robert Plant is NOT an easy voice to sing, James nailed it!
YouTube - BandMadness's Channel While My Guitar Gently Weeps 2009

Hi Joy, thank you so much for posting these! The thing with Youtube is that I can get lost for hours on it! I found this other one from 2010 where he actually raised the roof:

James Durbin performs Dio's Rainbow In The Dark 2/19/2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiVe5qlP_OQ

He’s something else, that’s all I have to say… Enjoy! Take care girls. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

P.S.: I still can't believe he was voted off...

Me either Sylvie................:(

Kathy and LAFD Bob

OMG guys, I hope you've been watching tonight's show: it was mind-boggling! I think Lauren and Scotty should both win! lol Well, looks like I'll be buying a couple of country CD's in the next few months! I loved the song choices for my 2 favorites and I'd be happy if either of them won, but I'm pretty sure I'll be buying their CD's regardless. Loved the performances and can't wait to watch them again! Goodnight all. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

SHHHHHH Sylvie!!!! It has just started here in CA!!! LOL I am watching now :) 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hee-hee, I didn't say anything Kathy, don't mind me! Take care girl and I'm sure we'll talk soon! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

No you didn't give anything away Solver!!! I actually don't have a favorite of these last 3. AI broke my heart over Pia and now I was destroyed over James!!!! So...no more favs left!!! lol All 3 are good enough for me :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service