American Idol 2012-2013 (Season #11 & Season #12)

AMERICAN IDOL 2012 & 2013

Welcome anyone watching Idol who would like to talk about it.

We are continuing this discussion with the current season #12

Join in!

Hi everyone,

I think enough of us are watching American Idol (AI) to make this thread worthwhile. So I am taking Sylvie from Canada's suggestion to move it from New Tour Reviews 2011 and give it it's own thread here in Off Topic. Since tonight starts the top 11 voting, it's getting interesting and a good time to start talking about it.

I have been a fan since it started 10 years ago. Hard to believe it's been on that long, not many TV shows last that long. So to anyone watching: "who is your favorite?"

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Views: 8337

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Kathy, well I have to say I'm pretty happy with yesterday's results so I can just relax and enjoy next week's shows. I know they couldn't make an exception, but it would have been nice to see James' homecoming. I can not wait to hear what surprises they'll have in store for the finale! I think i've taped and kept every finale show since season 5: last year's finale was out of this world and chances are  Mr Tyler will be part of this one so it promises to be something else... Hmm, I wonder if  Randy and J-Lo will take part in it too... Well, rendez-vous next week! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I agree with this vote off. Miss Haley has developed quite a little 'tude of late!!!! I think Scotty will go all the way. He is such a sweet kid!!! Great show last night!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Sylvie, I have to agree with you about James, he should have gotten a homecoming as well...He should still be in it to win it!  I wonder if Steven Tyler will still sing on stage w/James, I hope so! He probably did have his day, they just didn't let Us all see it!  I like Lauren, too....so now it's just a matter of time before we know the Ending of our Idol saga!

Then it's back to the good part!  BINGO!  LOL!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Sylvie, Kathy & Mary,

I think we are the only 3 on here! Oh well. I am OK with the results. Lauren & Scotty were kind of my favorites all along. But then James got better & better and so did Haley. So I was also liking them alot. Hayley has really found her way and that Led Zepplin song she did was great. I am OK with who ever wins. I still am mad about Pia though.

Joy

Hey To All!

Was that not an Awesome showdown:)!  Scotty's song was perfect for him, and Lauren's was Absolutely Beautiful!

Who didn't cry....I let Meg watch the last 2 songs today, before we went shopping,  I asked her if she cried, of course she did!LOL!

Then David Cook was on, and she loves him...so I didn't tell her, I let it be a surprise!  She came over tonite and we watched some of it

together, it was taped so I'll watch it tomorrow night after work!

It was a Great show,and I especially Loved it when Steven Tyler sang "Dream On".....WOW!

Mary (M&M's)!

So it's over..............I am happy with results.  I think Scotty deserves it.  They both must have been in heaven to be able to sing with Tim McGraw and Lauren with Carrie Underwood.  Loved seeing Steven Tyler do Dream On!!!!!!!!  It was a good show. 

Joy

Hi girls, I’m happy with the results too, but I would have been happy either way. I guess that’s a different dimension when you don’t have the excitement of rooting for a particular contestant.  I did enjoy the show, but I thought it wasn’t as spectacular as last year’s. A really nice surprise was Tony Bennett singing with Haley, it was nice hearing something different from her and I love Tony.

I did enjoy Steve Tyler singing “Dream on” though, 63 and he’s still got it!  Well Joy, thanks for starting this thread sweetie, that was fun! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi ladies...we shall see each other again with the new show :)

I agree Sylvie....not as dramatic when your favorite singer has already been voted off!!! :( Both Lauren and Scotty did very well :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

When I graduated High School..."Dream ON" was our song...!!! Steven Tyler has still got it, that's for sure!

Mary (M&M's)!

I got to see Lauren Alana's new video for her song "Like my Mother Does" It is beautiful! Shawn Siva is a great director in this video!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hi Mary, thanks for letting us know sweetie. That probably means her CD’s on the way! For those who want to see it, here’s the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX-04oKskFs

Now we need to keep an eye out for Scotty and James! :D Thanks again Mary, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey gang,

Laura & Scotty both have great new video's on CMT! I love them both, the video's are just like you would think they are:)!

OMG did you all see where Steven Tyler fell and that terrible pix of him...I hope he is recovering well!!!

Lastly "Daughtry" is having a new cd coming out very soon...:)!

Have a Great Day!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service