American Idol 2012-2013 (Season #11 & Season #12)

AMERICAN IDOL 2012 & 2013

Welcome anyone watching Idol who would like to talk about it.

We are continuing this discussion with the current season #12

Join in!

Hi everyone,

I think enough of us are watching American Idol (AI) to make this thread worthwhile. So I am taking Sylvie from Canada's suggestion to move it from New Tour Reviews 2011 and give it it's own thread here in Off Topic. Since tonight starts the top 11 voting, it's getting interesting and a good time to start talking about it.

I have been a fan since it started 10 years ago. Hard to believe it's been on that long, not many TV shows last that long. So to anyone watching: "who is your favorite?"

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Views: 8337

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Mary, thanks for the great A I news! I will look forward to the new Daughtry and can not wait to hear more of our favorites, thanks again sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey Sylvie,

Wow, what happened, we lost you for awhile? Glad to know your back on, I was worried:)! Oh yeah, I can hardly wait to get that New cd of' Daughtry'...

I hope he comes back to our town someday soon... did you hear him sing the National Anthem for the World Series? He was as usual Awesome:)!

Glad your back:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hey Mary, I will PM you as soon as I can. Nope, missed that one so back to YouTube tomorrow! Thanks again girl, missed you too! Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey To All!

The CMA Awards show is on to-nite at 8:00, if you liked Scotty & Alana you will see them Both on this show, along with many more acts! I can hardly wait,

I hope Jason Aldean Wins Entertainer of the Year!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hi again Mary, I just got a message from Amazon today, saying there are 2 new-ish CD’s from Adam Lambert and the new James Durbin CD called: “ Memories of a beautiful disaster”! Nice title huh?  :D I’ll have to check the details on that one. The Adam Lambert CD’s are apparently new but contain pre-Idol material. Well that’s the A I news for now, take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I just thought I'd let you all know that "Casey James" now has a video & new song that they are playing on CMT alot...I can't think of the title, and I'm in a hurry to go to work....but I thought I'd send this out to you all..!!! Have a Great Day everyone! I think we are in for a Windy day,and I hope there are No power outages!

Mary (M&M's)!

Hi Mary, girl, you’ve got me doing some research this morning! :D When you wrote “Casey”, in my mind, I remembered Casey Abrams and I thought: what is he doing singing country”? lol So I checked YouTube and realized he was from season 9 of A I. I have to say I enjoyed his song “Let’s don’t call it a night”, if that’s the video you’re referring to. He’s good, but I’m afraid not that different enough to be very memorable to me, I’m sorry... After checking a few videos, I realized he was the one Kara seemed to really like. Well anyway, thanks for sharing sweetie, I enjoyed it, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey Sylvie, Yes he is the one Kara was sooo attracted to:)! LOL! He is a young man, probably in his 20's, and Yes he is "Cute"...and he really does a good job with this video! I like the song, but I don't know if I'd buy his cd or not! I can hardly wait to see American Idol, this season!

Mary (Meg's mom)! 

Hey to All of you:)!

I just wanted to plug "Daughtry's" New cd:)! It is really fantastic, my Meggy will put on a song that's on You-Tube soon....Be on the lookout my friends! And don't 4'get the hankies, it's a tear jerker!

Have a Great Day:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hey Mary, thanks for the heads up sweetie. BTW, have you started seeing the A I promos yet? I miss Ryan so bad: I really don't care for the "X Factor" host. Then again, I'd probably think he wasn't so bad if I didn't know Ryan... I was really glad this morning to hear that my favorite to win that was let go last week got picked up by Jay Zee! Anyway, thanks again for the info Mary, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey To All!

I just wanted any of you who are Fans of Daughtry's to know that he will be on The Price Is Right, Thursday the 5th! Set your recorders, his charity is for Altzheimer's...!!!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Did any of you get to watch AI tonight? I did & it was such a great show, "let the Talent begin"...I really liked "Phillip Phillip's"...what about you all...!!!

Mary (M&M's)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service