American Idol 2012-2013 (Season #11 & Season #12)

AMERICAN IDOL 2012 & 2013

Welcome anyone watching Idol who would like to talk about it.

We are continuing this discussion with the current season #12

Join in!

Hi everyone,

I think enough of us are watching American Idol (AI) to make this thread worthwhile. So I am taking Sylvie from Canada's suggestion to move it from New Tour Reviews 2011 and give it it's own thread here in Off Topic. Since tonight starts the top 11 voting, it's getting interesting and a good time to start talking about it.

I have been a fan since it started 10 years ago. Hard to believe it's been on that long, not many TV shows last that long. So to anyone watching: "who is your favorite?"

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Views: 8337

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have just watched American Idol and tonight we had the guys on and tomorrow night it is the girls so I had better not look in here again because I have no idea when the finalists are going to be announced or  if that show is going to be on on Saturday or not but in any case my six guys are:  Deandre Brackensick, Aaron Marcellus, Joshua Ledet, Jermaine Jones, Creighton Fraker and Phillip Phillips and it was actually Deandre that I liked the best !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia,

So you did get to watch the show?  Great!  I was just going to suggest that you go to the

official American Idol website.  They have many re-caps of songs etc. You probably can watch most of it here in bits and pieces.
Joy

Hey Joy, do you know if Sylvia has access to that site outside the U.S.? Just wondering. Ryan did say you could vote on-line and I was wondering if the votes were restricted to the U.S.. Well anyway, thanks for sharing Joy, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie and the answer is yes I do have access to that link that Joy put in but whether I could vote or not I don't know as I didn't check that out because to be honest I never vote on any of those shows....not even the ones here !! :)

Hi Joy, sorry to be so much trouble!:D I think some of your faves made it through and both mine did so yay! Thanks Joy, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

You are never any trouble my dear!

I'm getting ready to go watch AI, as it was taped for me....The girls all did a great job last night! I just have to learn there names.LOL! But that last little girl was Awesome:)! I'll check back in tomorrow night!

Sleep Well ALL:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Well Thursday nights show was good, but 6 hours this week of Idol is too much!! But I usually tape it, and watch it about 10pm, then I can fast forward the commercials. Also I catch up on my emails etc with my laptop at the same time.
The Top 10
1. Phillip Phillips
2. Jessica Sanchez (Wow is she amazing or what?  My top girl so far!)
3. Hollie Cavanagh
4. Joshua Ledet (Wow for him in the guys!!)
5. Heejun Han
6. Shannon Magrane
7. Skylar Laine
8. Elise Testone
9. Colton Dixon
10. Jermaine Jones
Wild Card Judges Picks:
11. Jeremy Rosado (He has really got a wonderful voice!  Glad they brought him back, this is a singing competition.  Just because he is not a hottie, that does not matter. 
12. Erika Van Pelt
13. Deandre Brackensick
Next week Wed. the girls sing Whitney Houston, they better be good to sing her!

Joy
from the Jersey Shore

Thanks for link Joy and yeah, you have guessed, I couldn't keep my nose out of here and am glad I got at least four out of the six for the guys !! :)

Hi Joy, thanks for the run down of the names, wow, I would have needed help with spelling! I’m sorry Joy, I don’t understand why they start the actual top 13 with both Whitney and Stevie Wonder, when they consistently say that it’s not easy to sing both artists... I know in the past that some contestants have brought their own flavour, but that’s like throwing the kids right in the deep end! Good luck on song selections, that’s all I have to say. Thanks again Joy, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I hear ya Sylvie, it's like there throwing them in the Lions Cage, right? You can bet I'll be a on a crying jag for Whitney! I stilll can't believe she's really gone! Question: Which one of these girls will sing "I will always love you" the Best! Or do they dare to even try? I hope they do alot of her early song that made Us All love her & her Music, before this song! I'm glad Phillip is still in it:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hey Joy, Thanks for the run-down on the names:)! Is Jessica that last little dark haired girl who sang? If so she's one of my personal favs. as well! But I was glad to see Erika got saved...she can sing, too!

Mary (M&M's)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service