American Idol 2012-2013 (Season #11 & Season #12)

AMERICAN IDOL 2012 & 2013

Welcome anyone watching Idol who would like to talk about it.

We are continuing this discussion with the current season #12

Join in!

Hi everyone,

I think enough of us are watching American Idol (AI) to make this thread worthwhile. So I am taking Sylvie from Canada's suggestion to move it from New Tour Reviews 2011 and give it it's own thread here in Off Topic. Since tonight starts the top 11 voting, it's getting interesting and a good time to start talking about it.

I have been a fan since it started 10 years ago. Hard to believe it's been on that long, not many TV shows last that long. So to anyone watching: "who is your favorite?"

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Views: 8337

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wasn't that beautiful Mary????? Jessica is something else!!! Hollie did really well also :) It will be between those 2 for the girls for sure. None of the guys really stood out for me tonight :/

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi girls, well you know I’m with Jessica all the way, but I did think that with their voice types and own genres, both Skylar and Erika did well. I’m sorry, what did Hollie sing? For the guys, I’m still sticking with Jermaine, but Colton and the guy who sang “All in love is fair” surprised me last night, because Stevie Wonder is not easy to sing and personalize.  Take care girls. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie...Skylar is very good with her country genre and Erika did well with her original voice range. I just think that Jessica and Hollie have more beautiful voices. I can't remember which Whitney song Hollie sand but it was another one where you had to belt out the words and have a great set of pipes to do so. Need more time with the guys :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Yes Kathy that was Beautiful:)! Who got voted off, the ballgames are on, and my husband 4-got to tape it for me...I'll have to rely on you all to tell me what I missed!

Mary (M&M's)!

Hi all-
So Mary, what did you say......"But seriously, nobody can ever sing I will Always love You, like Whitney!"
I guess Jessica proved that wrong huh?  She was amazing!!!  Magical moment in time......
Kathy, Yes, I agree it should be Hollie and Jessica left at the final.  Unless something very unusual happens by then. 
I taped Thursday's show and didn't watch it yet, so I don't know who got booted off yet.  Will let you know what I think about that soon, after I find out.  I know I could just find out online, but I'd rather watch my VCR tape and pretend it's happening live. 
Joy
from the Jersey Shore

I guess along with the Icon title Joy we will have to call you Ditto!!!!!! LOL  ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy,

Hee hee, that's OK, I got rid of it. My laptop was on the fritz the other day.

Joy

Joy....At least you can fix your mistakes whereas I have no clue what to do!!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Here is me, surprise, surprise, butting in with my little tuppence worth.......watched the show last night and as we have second part on tonight I haven't read any comments have just come straight in here BUT I think you can all guess my nose is bothering me but I am going to try and not look !!! LOL.   For me, last night, when it was them all singing Whitney and Stevie Wonder songs I definitely went for the girls on Jessica for I would have to say I have never heard anyone sing that song better than Whitney....BUT... I did last night and the second for me was Hollie.   For the guys I have to still go with my first little fellow, that stood out in anyway for me, and it is DeAndre and second is Phillip......there is only one thing that I am a bit bothered about for last night I heard Steve Tyler going on about DeAndre and I am not a huge fan of Steve's and it kind of worries me that we agree.......LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi ladies....well Jeremy Resado (think that is his name) was sent home. It was between Jeremy and the Testone gal. I think they earned  the bottom places. I am sticking with Jessica and Hollie all the way. I need to hear the guys some more because no one really stands out for me :/  

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Kathy for the info....personally i think the winner is going to be Jessica, but Hollie is very good, too!

Mary (M&M's)!

I just had to listen and watch her again, so amazing! I get goose bumps like J-Lo!
Now check out this one, Jessica at 10 years old singing the same song. She could hit all the notes back then also! Worth watching even though it is bad quality and sound. Looks like it's in a kitchen, kids making noise in the next room, and even an annoying beep of a smoke alarm that needs the battery changed going off all through it!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service