American Idol 2012-2013 (Season #11 & Season #12)

AMERICAN IDOL 2012 & 2013

Welcome anyone watching Idol who would like to talk about it.

We are continuing this discussion with the current season #12

Join in!

Hi everyone,

I think enough of us are watching American Idol (AI) to make this thread worthwhile. So I am taking Sylvie from Canada's suggestion to move it from New Tour Reviews 2011 and give it it's own thread here in Off Topic. Since tonight starts the top 11 voting, it's getting interesting and a good time to start talking about it.

I have been a fan since it started 10 years ago. Hard to believe it's been on that long, not many TV shows last that long. So to anyone watching: "who is your favorite?"

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Views: 8337

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Joy, thanks for putting the link here, it was nice to hear it again: I love Randy's reaction! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Wow Joy, she had good pipes at the age of 10, now that's impressive:)! Everyone of my customers are talking about her:)! Thanks for finding this & sharing!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Thanks Joy...maybe Jessica's voice set off the alarm!!! LOL Like when a voice can break glass....just saying....lol

Kathy and LAFd Bob

For those watching American Idol...I think I  just saw Scott Mayo and Michael's guitarist playing with Jessica Sanchez. Anybody else see them?

It definitely was Scott..here is a tweet from today:

So I'm gonna be on-screen TONIGHT on American Idol playing flute & my oh-so-cool black Yamaha Custom-Z tenor!!...

It's being Taped for me, for moments like this...I  can't wait to rewind it, I'll check back afterwards! That is Cool, Michael may come on there one day! I'm confident:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

OMG, after Gail posted her comment on MB's guitarist being on, then comes Joshua...and he sings "Michael Bolton's" version on "When A Man Loves A Woman"...oh boy, somebody please tell me they heard it, too:)! Go Michael you aren't even there, but you have influenced soooo many artist!

LOVIN"IT:)! OMG!!! They just announced "Daughtry" will perform tomorrow night! I can hardly wait:)! What about you "JOY", this will make you want to find that BUS:)! LOL:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

I heard it Mary...Joshua did fantastic.  They announced it was MB's version as well.  Michael tweeted this just a minute ago:

Michael Bolton
Great performance of when a man loves a woman by @JLedetAI11 on #americanidol tonight. You killed it Joshua!

Michael actually heard it....OMG...that makes me very Happy:)! Thanks Gail:)!

Good-nite Everyone:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Oh that is great Gail!!! I quickly left Michael a message on his fb page about him still inspiring the youngsters and how Joshua ROCKED Michael's version!!!! It was BEAUTIFUL!!! My husband Bob joked that Joshua even took off his coat like Michael!! LOL  I guess Bob has been to a FEW concerts!!! ROFL GO MICHAEL!!! I also heard "Michael Bolton's version".....that name NEVER slips by me!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Gail, thanks for bringing Michael's post over here: so good to hear he's pleased!  Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Instead of a reply deleted coming up thought I had better explain for I had just copied MB's tweet and then saw that Gail had put in so I have deleted mine - okay ?????    Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend not being a very good wee weporter this morning !!!!!!! LOL    27

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service