American Idol 2012-2013 (Season #11 & Season #12)

AMERICAN IDOL 2012 & 2013

Welcome anyone watching Idol who would like to talk about it.

We are continuing this discussion with the current season #12

Join in!

Hi everyone,

I think enough of us are watching American Idol (AI) to make this thread worthwhile. So I am taking Sylvie from Canada's suggestion to move it from New Tour Reviews 2011 and give it it's own thread here in Off Topic. Since tonight starts the top 11 voting, it's getting interesting and a good time to start talking about it.

I have been a fan since it started 10 years ago. Hard to believe it's been on that long, not many TV shows last that long. So to anyone watching: "who is your favorite?"

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Views: 8338

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Once again...some room for less than perfect accuracy Sylvia. Would we expect anything less from the Weporter??????? LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Have just watched American Idol and sorry everyone, including aplogies to Michael, but I still go with my wee DeAndre.....I love him and I could cuddle him.....and loved Joshua as well....okay, I will admit, he was quite good... LOL.   The girls this week did nothing for me as I thought all of them were shouting rather than singing and I was disappointed in Hollie because with the voice she has got she could and should have been able to do a lot more with that song but, I suppose at the same time it is a bit like Whitney, Celine, Cher, will there ever be another Jennifer Rush ?????   NO  !!!!!! :)   Results show is on tomorrow with us and then I can come in and read all your comments !!!! LOL    Tatty bye for now !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend & wee weporter !!!!! LOL    I adore that and I am pretty fed up it will finish on Monday until MB's next tour here !!! :(((((((.

Hey Joy, I hope you watched AI last night, cause I know it will make you even more ready to go find that Bus, before or after the show! "Daughtry"....!!!

Mary (M&M's)!

I'm butting in again for I watched the results show last night .....and......my wee DeAndre is still there !!!!! LOL   I am not bothered about anybody else although I have to admit I am pleased Phillip is still there too !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia...would you please tell him to STOP flipping his hair!!!!!!!! He reminds me of a teen girl when he does that. Joshua was great :) Hollie was also very good!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Okay Kathy I will tell him and I know he will listen to his Granny and that is exactly how I feel especially when I look at him and say  I wish I was 45 years younger !!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend

Sylvia his hair flipping is getting on my last nerve!!! Stop your drooling and LISTEN to his singing....LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Yes Sylvia,

Stop drooling...............just say to yourself "I could be his grandmother, this is not right!"

LOL!!!

Joy

Oh come on.....give me a break.....can I not be just a "dirty old woman" !!!! LOL  

Like ANYONE can stop you Wee Grazer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

That is a new one on me Kathy; a "grazer" for is that not something that feeds out in the fields, you know to graze, as in cattle etc, grazing or is there something hidden within that that I am not picking up on....like anything to do with a "cow" !!!!!! LOL.

Hey Sylvia, maybe Kathy meant to call you a geezer? Lol Sorry, not my word! Lol Love you Sylvia! Lol Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service