American Idol 2012-2013 (Season #11 & Season #12)

AMERICAN IDOL 2012 & 2013

Welcome anyone watching Idol who would like to talk about it.

We are continuing this discussion with the current season #12

Join in!

Hi everyone,

I think enough of us are watching American Idol (AI) to make this thread worthwhile. So I am taking Sylvie from Canada's suggestion to move it from New Tour Reviews 2011 and give it it's own thread here in Off Topic. Since tonight starts the top 11 voting, it's getting interesting and a good time to start talking about it.

I have been a fan since it started 10 years ago. Hard to believe it's been on that long, not many TV shows last that long. So to anyone watching: "who is your favorite?"

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Views: 9274

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol Kathy! Thanks for the smile, take care. XD Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvie can you imagine Michael flipping his head back with longer hair after TLT or after SILYBIL???? NO WAY!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Joy, thank you so much for finding this and bringing it over here: it's a whole playlist of contestants goodbyes and advice, it's wonderful! I had to stop because I was crying too, but it's really great, I'm sure you guys will enjoy it. Take care Joy and thanks again, very cool find. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

You are so welcome, I never paid much attention to the AI website but I like it a lot.

Didn't get to watch much of Wed. show live. I had to catch up on the AI website. These are the ones you have to see if you didn't watch. The best of the best for that show:
Jessica "How Will I Know"
Joshua "If You Don't Know Me By Now" WOW amazing!
And the two of them doing a duet of "I Knew You Were Waiting For Me"
At this point in time I agree with the judges, they should be the final two at the end of the show.
Both so talented.............
(Found out by watching the clips on the AI website, you get to see the judges comments)

Thanks for all the links Joy but I have to admit I pop in and out of the AI website quite a bit......maybe I like the show and a few other contestants a little bit more than I let on but hey DeAndre was a good "distraction and fun" while he lasted and whilst, believe it or not I am not QUITE a dirty old woman, I wouldn't mind having him as a grandson......MB will still do me to get down and dirty with !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Ok TMI here Miss Sylvia, you need to go take a cold shower!!

Oh my you all make me laugh, keep it up:)! So Sylvia did you just say you want to get down & dirty with Michael? Oh my goodness, you are Bad, so you do deserve that corner afterall! Take that shower now:)! LMAO:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Oh I know what is wrong.....you are all jealous because you are all married and can't voice such a desire.....OMG you would all be in trouble if you did !!!!! LOL.  There are advantages to being single after all and especially too when MB's single BUT on the other hand, I see one huge disadvantage, for I've got to take a shower with a DUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL 

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hmmmm, I think you got it Sylvia! Most all of us on this site are thinking like you, we just can't or don't want to come right out and say it!
Joy
Cartoon Girl Dreams Love Romance In Speech Bubble
Sylvie B.-Icon of a woman with a bubble cloud
in the shape of a heart over her head, like she is day dreaming. 
You can jut put MB's face inside the heart.

Was that a cue for a hint Joy ........................

Sylvia.   Your wee dreaming Scottish friend.

Sylvia,

Yes, you got the hint Miss Photo Shoper-thanks!

Just thinking of things to keep you busy in your cell!

The Warden Joy

(Sylvie B-Sylvia inserted a great pic of MB inside the cloud over the woman. 

Now the rest of us don't have to use our imagination!)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service