American Idol 2012-2013 (Season #11 & Season #12)

AMERICAN IDOL 2012 & 2013

Welcome anyone watching Idol who would like to talk about it.

We are continuing this discussion with the current season #12

Join in!

Hi everyone,

I think enough of us are watching American Idol (AI) to make this thread worthwhile. So I am taking Sylvie from Canada's suggestion to move it from New Tour Reviews 2011 and give it it's own thread here in Off Topic. Since tonight starts the top 11 voting, it's getting interesting and a good time to start talking about it.

I have been a fan since it started 10 years ago. Hard to believe it's been on that long, not many TV shows last that long. So to anyone watching: "who is your favorite?"

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Views: 9274

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Joy....Very nice picture in the bubble:)! You girls are a Hoot!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Mary-

Yes, I agree.  Thank Sylvia for that, she put MB up in that cloud!

Joy

One NEVER shows all their cards!!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Like you haven't before Sylvia???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL  For you are always 'ducking' from one object or another!!!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Sylvia, OMG I just saw where you put that Hat on MB's head.. you'd better Run.....LOL:)! He's gonna catch you one day and it won't be pretty! Thanks for all the laughs, you all really crack me up at Sylvia's expense! Joy your Icons are perfect, keep it up!

Have a Great Day all of You:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Hey Mary if I really thought that by "adding" certain things to pictures of MB would have him chasing me.....OMG hold me back !!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia you DON'T fool me one bit.....where is the bucket of soap Joy???? ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Three bars should do it Joy!!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

We'll have to see about that...............have you seen the latest thing the Dirty Old Lady has been up to?

Check out the Birthday Forum! LOL.

Joy

She is unstoppable Joy!!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

TMI for sure Joy and the drip drip drip has just started I am afraid!!!! LOL I think the Wee One is celebrating early ;)

Kathy and LAFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service