American Idol 2012-2013 (Season #11 & Season #12)

AMERICAN IDOL 2012 & 2013

Welcome anyone watching Idol who would like to talk about it.

We are continuing this discussion with the current season #12

Join in!

Hi everyone,

I think enough of us are watching American Idol (AI) to make this thread worthwhile. So I am taking Sylvie from Canada's suggestion to move it from New Tour Reviews 2011 and give it it's own thread here in Off Topic. Since tonight starts the top 11 voting, it's getting interesting and a good time to start talking about it.

I have been a fan since it started 10 years ago. Hard to believe it's been on that long, not many TV shows last that long. So to anyone watching: "who is your favorite?"

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Views: 9274

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Phillip Phillips is getting ever nearer but what I found funny and couldn't understand was that DeAndre wasn't on ....I was so looking forward to seeing him so just in case any of you have forgotten what he looks like...............................

.........and can you see that hair getting flicked back ??????????????? LOL    Oh.....what a little dream boat he is !!!!! :)))))))))   Did you spot the white suit just like somebody else used to wear !!!!!!! LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey To All:)!

Last night was sooooo serious! I can't believe Colton got the Boot! He was so Shocked, you could see it in his eyes! And then he did his farewell song singing on his knees..  OMG...I did see Taylor Hicks & Elliott Yamin in the audience! DeAndre was probably still there practicing his Hair Flips for The Road with AI!!! I feel for him if the Wee One gets her hands in his hair...LMAO:)!  What would you put in his goodie bag Sylvia? Joy aren't you about ready to see "Daughtry"???

Mary (M&M's)!

ME !!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL

Hey Sylvia,

I know this may sound stupid but I just want to know what ROFL means! I've tried to figure it out, but I can't, please indulge me:)!

And yes You would love to get your wee hands on DeAndre's locks! Hide the scissors...LOL!

Mary (M&M's)!

I guess sylvia got busy Mary or she answered somewhere else..lol...ROFL means rolling on the floor laughing :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Mary, I’m sorry sweetie, I know some of you really like Hollie, but I think she should have been the one to go and I don’t think Colton should have gone quite yet. Ahh poor thing, on his knees? My sister is watching the result show today, she’s going to be upset... I’m sorry girl, but since last week, nothing surprises me any more... Girl, didn’t you see Taylor presenting Chris Allen? Has Taylor changed much? It’s always fun to hear how much the idols have changed or not in just a couple of years. Oh Mary, lmao about Deandre!lol Yeah, that’s right, Joy should be getting ready to see Daughtry. Well you know she’ll let us know how the show was. It’s great hearing from you here Mary, can’t wait to get a message from you! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi all.....
Yes, Wed. 4/18 show was really good. Hollie did great, she may just stay on a few more weeks. But I hated to see Colton leave! I really liked him, but Wed. was not one of his better nights. Who was that awful band on Thursday's show LMFAO??? YUCK. Even Randy, JLO and Steven were obviously politely clapping but they had very fake smiles and Steven had a smirk like he didn't care who saw that he didn't like them.
Joy

Hi Joy, yeah, LMFAO is very popular here. My husband looked at them and said: "I'd rather buy an opera CD!" lolThose guys are popular with teens and there was a big craze about the "shuffling" thing last year with their first single "Party rock anthem". I can take or leave them any given day. It just goes to show that you don't have to have a good voice to make it in the business and that's all I had to say about that. Interesting about the judges' reactions though, thanks for sharing Joy, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey Sylvie, Taylor Hicks hasn't changed in his looks much at all...he still has that grey hair! I do hope he learned to be more polite to his Fans...I wasn't impressed with him at all, when we met him! I'm pretty sure I already told you about his attitude! I'll be sending you a message soon, it's been hectic around our house these days! But I have lots of good news for you:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Hey Mary, Oh I never thought for a minute that Taylor would dye his hair. I was disappointed when you told me about his attitude though. I figured that you were a "good busy" and that's why you weren't writing, so I am anxious to hear from you girl! BTW, ROTFL is "rolling on the floor laughing". :D Nice mental picture, isn't it? lol Take care sweetie and have a great Sunday. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

All the send offs will now be so difficult :/  Ugh....the hardest part of the show!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Oh Wee One.......we haven't forgotten what he looks like....have you????? LOL  Hope he doesn't shed!!!!!! Do poodles shed????? LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service