American Idol 2012-2013 (Season #11 & Season #12)

AMERICAN IDOL 2012 & 2013

Welcome anyone watching Idol who would like to talk about it.

We are continuing this discussion with the current season #12

Join in!

Hi everyone,

I think enough of us are watching American Idol (AI) to make this thread worthwhile. So I am taking Sylvie from Canada's suggestion to move it from New Tour Reviews 2011 and give it it's own thread here in Off Topic. Since tonight starts the top 11 voting, it's getting interesting and a good time to start talking about it.

I have been a fan since it started 10 years ago. Hard to believe it's been on that long, not many TV shows last that long. So to anyone watching: "who is your favorite?"

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Views: 9273

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So glad to hear you had a good time at the show Joy even although you're seats weren't great but as you say when it was free not much you can do about seats.....maybe that was how the radio station got them for their competition as the theatre either wouldn't have sold or would have had a headache listening to the complaints about.....I will need to away and listen to this Daughtry and find out what you are all going on about !!! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Smart girl Joy.....save your extra efforts for Michael!!! Of course we do!!!! What is the big deal about stalking...isn't that staring and walking????? LOL Just saying......

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Joy for sharing does sound like fun

I did a bit of walking when MB was here LOL!!!!!

Didn't find him though

Love Dianna xxx

Kathy,

Not that it's a big deal......didn't have time.  Just got there in time for the show to start as we worked all day late, ate dinner quickly and went to the show.  To plan stalking, you need to be a bit early and have time to go walking and stalking and staring. So much fun at MB shows, if you actually catch a glimpse of him or the band!

Joy

Silvie B.-Picture of a stage door, which has a sign over it saying just that!

Thanks Joy! xxx

I see Joy...hone your skills on other singers so you will be ready for Michael...LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Sylvia,
You don't know Daughtry? I guess he is not famous out of the states yet. He was on American Idol season 5 and made it to number 4 before getting voted off. When he got voted off, it was an unbelievable moment in Idol history! Everyone thought he would win. But it does show you, you don't have to win to make it big. He is touring the US now. Here is his official website for you to check out. Let us know what you think of him.
Joy
Love this song "September" he wrote it about his small home town.

Sounds like fun Joy...thanks for your review!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Caught up on A I

I have to say Im kind of glad it was Elise so was Bill

I still stand by Hollie has a beautiful and strong voice but she nears to get it together with the pitch, I don't think she will be in it too much longer though.

I did get a bit of a shock when Colton went but I felt he was never going to be in the final

Still hoping Philip Phillips can hang in there I love that boys passion when he sings :)

So I do believe Hollie will be next but gosh since they tried to get rid of Jessica you can't be to sure.

It is a hard season this year and you have to say the talent has been outstanding

JMO

Love Dianna xxx

Hi Dianna,

I agree I figured Elise would go home, I am OK with that.  I do like her though, she is very cool with her Led Zeppelin songs etc!  But at this point they are all so good, it's hard to send any home.  I think Jessica and Joshua should be in the final.  I wanted Colton to stay in longer, but he'll do fine.  Hollie is doing so much better now, but I don't think she will last to much longer.  This is a good year, so much truly good talent.

Joy

Jersey Shore

USA

I wasn't too surprised with Elise this week. She has had better days. I have no clue who might go next...perhaps Hollie? They all are soooo young so they have plenty of time to develop their skills and careers!!

How are things going Dianna?

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Sent you an e-mail Kathy :)

Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service