American Idol 2012-2013 (Season #11 & Season #12)

AMERICAN IDOL 2012 & 2013

Welcome anyone watching Idol who would like to talk about it.

We are continuing this discussion with the current season #12

Join in!

Hi everyone,

I think enough of us are watching American Idol (AI) to make this thread worthwhile. So I am taking Sylvie from Canada's suggestion to move it from New Tour Reviews 2011 and give it it's own thread here in Off Topic. Since tonight starts the top 11 voting, it's getting interesting and a good time to start talking about it.

I have been a fan since it started 10 years ago. Hard to believe it's been on that long, not many TV shows last that long. So to anyone watching: "who is your favorite?"

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Views: 9273

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes...thanks Dianna :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for the picture of that "stage door" Joy for now I know exactly what to look for when............................ !!! LOL   I will listen to Daughtry, I promise....a bit busy right now trying to keep up with all this on here and as we are having some beautiful weather in Scotland, a bit chilly but beautiful, I am busy doing outside work like painting walls round my front garden and then deciding to paint a wall of the house out back as part quite badly attacked by the weather and I am up on very top of ladder holding onto a drain pipe with brush in other hand when I hear my neighbour in the next street but back garden over shouting; "OMG, what are you up to now Sylvia ??" and for two seconds I had to take stock and remember I was up a ladder and not on my laptop....bet you are all glad to know, I don't change, just the same everywhere.....laptop or wherever.....makes no difference....nobody knows what I am going to get up to, including myself !!!! LOL   In actual fact I just had to put that bit in .....as I am "bumming" because I am so pleased with what I did get done yesterday.....much, much more than I thought especially getting the wall painted because I hate being that high on a ladder and I have got to do it again today as I am going to paint drain pipes because it was really them getting the paint cracked which then caused the rust to run down wall which everytime I looked at annoyed me because it is the only part, on the back wall, that has got horrible looking and needed tidying up so today is drain pipes scraped and then painted and tomorrow................................. !!!!

Back on to topic and I am glad, darn glad, that Phillip is still in.....love the uniqueness and that even being so young he knows who he is and what he wants from music.....kind of reminds you of somebody else !!!!! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee "self indulgent" Scottish friend.

Sylvia, it's okay to be off-topic, we are in the "Off topic" section! :D I do hope you enjoy Daughtry because they're very talented. As a matter of fact, it was a shock to everyone when Chris, the lead singer, was voted off A I because we all thought he'd win. I also wanted to give you a virtual pat on the back for being so motivated on your outside work! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

LOL...love your story Sylvia and your reputation of "finding" situations which suit you to a tee....or do they find you???? LOL Please be careful on that ladder girl!!!! No one will believe you if you are injured by a fall because they will think...there goes Sylvia AGAIN acting up and what is she up to again????? Behave Wee One!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Beautiful day here so me and my little buggy and my book are heading off to the beach....old bones need a rest and it gives me time too to think; "what I will I get up to next ??".......................................................... 

Sylvia,.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Enjoy or by now I hope you enjoyed your beach trip Sylvia :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I finally got my Daughtry concert pictures on here!  Not that many came out, so I am only putting the few good ones here.  Besides this is not Daughtry.com !!!

Joy

Thanks Joy,

I think they turned out just great, this is how he stands most of the time throughout the show! I'm glad you had a great time:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

They are great Joy and thanks so much for sharing.....I have still to go and listen too and I now too have been told about a Michael Doughty that I have to go and listen to as well....good combination for a name that....love it and as it is blowing a gale here in Scotland today I don't think I will be up ladders painting so maybe I will stay in and get onto youtube !!! lol    Thanks again Joy !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Joy...we will allow you a few non-Michael photos...lol  They came out nice :)

I am glad Sylvia you are safely on the ground!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I just finished watching Idol, as it was taped for me, and it was Amazing:)! I love them All, I don't want to see any of them go, they are just that good!!!

So everyone I gotta know, who you think will go home tonite? In my opinion they are All in it to Win It:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hi Mary, I have absolutely no clue of who will go home. I thought Hollie did really well last night and although I love Skylar, I wasn't crazy about her 2nd song last night. I loved Joshua and Jessica's "You are so beautiful" could melt a stone! I think it was Jimmy who told Skylar yesterday about being in the bottom 3 last week, but when there's only 5 left, the top and bottom aren't that far! At this point, you know they're all winners,it's just a question of who gets the title. Take care Mary. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service