American Idol 2012-2013 (Season #11 & Season #12)

AMERICAN IDOL 2012 & 2013

Welcome anyone watching Idol who would like to talk about it.

We are continuing this discussion with the current season #12

Join in!

Hi everyone,

I think enough of us are watching American Idol (AI) to make this thread worthwhile. So I am taking Sylvie from Canada's suggestion to move it from New Tour Reviews 2011 and give it it's own thread here in Off Topic. Since tonight starts the top 11 voting, it's getting interesting and a good time to start talking about it.

I have been a fan since it started 10 years ago. Hard to believe it's been on that long, not many TV shows last that long. So to anyone watching: "who is your favorite?"

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Views: 8338

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Dianna, well I can understand how one can get irritated by a certain style, but I love Joshua’s soul and passion... Hmm, where have I heard this before? :D I mean we all have different taste and that’s fine. Obviously, enough people love Phillip for him to make it so far so yay for originality! I guess we’ll find out soon enough on who gets a recording contract despite 19 Entertainment. I think it is shocking that Joshua was voted off but the way this season has been going, I’m not surprised. I would have been one ticked off mama if Jessica had been voted off though! To be honest, I’d love to hear what Joshua’s CD will sound like, but not sure if I’ll buy it, but Jessica’s, I’ll buy it sight-unseen, well you know what I mean... :D Awh, I like that: little friend from across the water, right back at you sweet Dianna! J))) Take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada <3

I am throwing something across the pond Sylvie and it's landing in Canada this time so you had better duck girl.... for I stayed out yesterday even though I saw Kathy had put in a comment but when this morning I saw that all of you have been in my nose got the better of me and I knew I shouldn't have until programme finished tonight because you have spilled the beans Sylvie......och well, I will just listen to MB instead !!!! ROFL    MB instead of AI, oh Sylvie you have really spoiled my night .....NOT !!!!! LOL.

To be truthful I am glad Joshua is out for I cannot explain but something about that boy that I have never taken to.....I wouldn't have said he wasn't a good singer because he was and is but there was nothing unique and it was more that he came over to me as being too goodie, goodie; like someone that would hold the door open for you each and every time; never once slam it in your face so that you could shout at him; know what I mean ????......he was just a good singer whereas Jessica, whilst being again just a good singer, is that bit above average BUT Phillip is the one who is unique and without doubt that Seger song showed a different side and I loved it.....can't wait for next week !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend

Well, my wee friend, what can I say? I didn’t spoil it for you, your nose did! Lol Wow, so being a goody-goody is a bad thing in Scotland? Well you know what? Deandre did flick his hair and you missed it! Lmao Ducking...  lol By the way, I must say I’m pleasantly surprised, because when I heard Steven say that about Phillip, I gasped, dreading what you were going to say about it. I mean I get the idea, but I’ll take Bruce over Phillip any day. I still have the “75-85” collection on LP and I’m not parting with it. Well anyway, I really am sorry if I spoiled it for you Sylvia, but hopefully, you’ll enjoy the performances and won’t have to bite your nails to the finish. Hey, what did you all think of Adam? I heard on the radio this morning that he had the Elvis look? How did that work? I did enjoy his song though. All right, I’m out. Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Yeah Sylvie my nose certainly did it again and it isn't really in Scotland that goodie, goodie's aren't liked it is just me.....I like a man with a bit of "rough" ....know what I mean, for if too sweet and nice I just cringe....I am even cringing typing it !!!! LOL.     I will still watch the programme tonight.....just getting ready to view ....will clear up on here and then a little cup of tea and feet up !! :)   Maybe I will see DeAndre and his "flicking" hair tonight....who knows !!! lol.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Spoiler alert....no hair flicking Wee One!!!! He has been warned and his hair is pulled tightly in a pony tail!!!!!!!!!! LOL

The nose knows!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, pony tails are flickable too you know... ;D Take care Kathy Catch-up. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Yes they are Sylvie...but not Deandre style!!!! He seems to prefer the bend over and THROW his mane to the wind and/or knock out the person next to him!!!! ROFL!!! He has soooo much hair maybe he could knock down a couple of people!!! lol

Kathy Catch-Up and LAFD Bob.....lol

I like that Kathy! ROFL Nice picture! lol Thanks Kathy Catch-up, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

The nose knows Wee One :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

The "spoiler alert" hasn't even stopped my nose Kathy.....so it is pulled back in a ponytail, I am not going to see any "flicking" hair...oh NO !! LOL.   Might actually watch Piers Morgan then....he is on one of the other channels at same time in a chat show he does here and he has Lulu on tonight......big decision to make.....almost life changing OR will I just switch the telly off and read my James Patterson book.....OMG all these options I have .....my life is just so full.....the telly or a book...wow !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Apparently Deandre was flickless last night Sylvia...LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

OMG, What a show, I'm still shaking on the inside! And I am soooooo glad Phillip & Jessica made it to the Final round:)!

I just want to say a few things here to Sylvie & Robin R.....DeAndre' and the whole gang were in the house, and the saxophone player that was in Michael's band, was the same one tonite playing in Phillip's 2nd song....I thought they did Awesome together! And yes Sylvie I was crying when they went back to there hometowns, I went through 4 hankies...LOL! It was soooo wonderful watching them get there Royal treatment! Well that's my 10 cents worth, anybody else want to chime in, feel free! Oh and did you get what Jimmy said Joy? About Phillip maybe being the New Boss! Wow, now those are mighty big shoes to fill:)! I thought they we're all great!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service