American Idol 2012-2013 (Season #11 & Season #12)

AMERICAN IDOL 2012 & 2013

Welcome anyone watching Idol who would like to talk about it.

We are continuing this discussion with the current season #12

Join in!

Hi everyone,

I think enough of us are watching American Idol (AI) to make this thread worthwhile. So I am taking Sylvie from Canada's suggestion to move it from New Tour Reviews 2011 and give it it's own thread here in Off Topic. Since tonight starts the top 11 voting, it's getting interesting and a good time to start talking about it.

I have been a fan since it started 10 years ago. Hard to believe it's been on that long, not many TV shows last that long. So to anyone watching: "who is your favorite?"

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Views: 8338

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HI ALL!  JESSICA SANCHEZ WAS ON THE TODAY SHOW  TODAY  HERE ARE THE VIDEO OF THE INTERVIEW AND PERFORMANCES

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

HERE IS THE VIDEO OF JESSICA SANCHEZ ON GOOD DAY NY YESTERDAY

http://www.myfoxny.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=defau...

JOSHUA LEDET WA ON GOOD DAY NY TODAY  HERE IS THE VIDEO

http://www.myfoxny.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=defau...

ENJOY!

GLORIA

HI SYLVIA!  PHILLIP PHILLIPS IS UNABLE TO DO ANY APPEARANCES DUE TO ILLNESS  HE HAS A CHRONIC KIDNEY CONDITION WHICH WILL REQUIRE SURGERY  HIS SURGERY WAS POSTPONED UNTIL NEXT WEEK DUE TO HIGH FEVER CAUSED BY SINUSITIS   HE WILL  NEED SEVERAL WEEKS TO RECUPERATE AFTER SURGERY AND MAY MISS THE BEGINNING OF THE A I SUMMER TOUR

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2012/05/phillip-phillips-...

GLORIA

Hi Gloria, thanks again for all the links and the info on Phillip. I had no idea about his condition until Jessica mentionned it, poor guy... I thought maybe we had missed the interviews and they were all on last week! Well anyway, thanks again Gloria, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Gloria,

Thanks so much again for all the great links!  You save us so much time looking things up!

Joy

Thanks for the links and up-date Gloria and I certainly am sorry to hear about Phillip and just hope the surgery is successful......he has come through a lot when he has that condition !!! :((((

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

A bit of good news I thought I should share....................

"American Idol winner Phillip Phillips, who was plagued by serious kidney problems during the singing contest, is recovering from surgery.

A spokeswoman for series producer 19 Entertainment said that the operation went well for the 21-year-old.

Leslie Fradkin said the singer, from Georgia, will be ready for the start of the American Idol national concert tour on July 6.

The guitar-playing Phillips defeated 16-year-old Jessica Sanchez to become the Fox talent competition's 11th season victor last month."

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the good news Sylvia! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks for that update! He's got a Big future ahead of him:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Thanks Sylvia....I read that in our local paper today :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

This is for All of you that haven't checked out "Duets" as of yet....It's on here in Ky. on Thurs. nights! And there is this guy named J. Rome, he is Jennifer Nettles duet partner (ONe of them)....anyways they sang "How am I supposed to live without you" and OMG is all I have to say, it was very moving, he told this story about his grand-dad passing away, and he looked up to him, so he dedicated that song to him...I don't know how to do the You-Tube thing to possibly bring it here, but if you can, it's worth checking out! MIchael would have Loved it, I think:)! I did:)! I just watched it again! I just wanted you all to know about this!!!

Enjoy!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Thanks for telling us about the show and the song Mary and I see that Gail has started a new thread about it in General Chat About Michael and I was able to watch video through that and I agree with you it was a pretty fantastic performance and I adore Jennifer Nettles's voice.....hadn't heard her before and will now be checking her out on youtube !!! :)   Thanks again Mary for heads up !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi ladies...oh Jennifer Nettles is GREAT with her group called Sugarland!!! Very emotive singer!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service