American Idol 2012-2013 (Season #11 & Season #12)

AMERICAN IDOL 2012 & 2013

Welcome anyone watching Idol who would like to talk about it.

We are continuing this discussion with the current season #12

Join in!

Hi everyone,

I think enough of us are watching American Idol (AI) to make this thread worthwhile. So I am taking Sylvie from Canada's suggestion to move it from New Tour Reviews 2011 and give it it's own thread here in Off Topic. Since tonight starts the top 11 voting, it's getting interesting and a good time to start talking about it.

I have been a fan since it started 10 years ago. Hard to believe it's been on that long, not many TV shows last that long. So to anyone watching: "who is your favorite?"

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Views: 8337

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have missed both shows but will catch next week for sure. I have heard that the Lazaro guy was very good :) 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi everyone,

I have been watching too, and I kinda like the rocker and the blueberry farm girl so far, but who knows I may change my mind next week, hope this year will have a fresh new take on musicians and hopefully some new stars arise out of the show.

Take Care,

Kellie

Hey Kellie, thanks for joining in! I try to remember names of contestants that stand out, but try not to get too attached before the top 12, because it's too upsetting: I take that too seriously! :D Take care sweetie and thanks for sharing. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Kellie,

Welcome, hope you will join in with us!  Last season I think there was only 3 or 4 of us talking on this thread! The more the merrier. I liked the blueberry farm girl also, but of course I am partial to NJ!! But we will see......

Talk to you next week :)

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Hi Sylvie,

You know after watching AI for all these years, I have learned to NOT pick any favorites this soon.  I have seen amazing singers in the past and then when the top 24 come up all of the sudden the great ones I liked are not there!  Also there are some great ones that pop up in the final shows that you have never seen anything about before.  I guess they have their reasons, or people do drop out etc.  But there is just no sense to start trying to pick anyone out this early. I won't pay to much attention until it's time to start voting!

Joy

NJ

My Meg came over we watched it together tonite! It was pretty good! We liked a few of them:)! Had some good laughs:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hi Mary, I remember I liked 2guys from Thursday: the doctor and the fireman. :D They were the 2 stand-outs for this week. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada 

Hi ladies...ok I finally got to see AI :)  I liked the fireman... of course..lol...and the last guy who sang...WOW!! The doctor sure was a sweet guy also.

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I watched AI tonite...it's kinda new this year...the girls are All very good, but I didn't think the guy that got voted off, should have...he has a heck of a Voice!

Keith Urban is a really good judge, but that Nikki girl...she's Nuts:)! I haven't got any favs. yet! Any of you have one?

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hiya Mary, my husband can not stand Nicky! lol As far as contestants go, I can't say that any guy stands out vocally right now, but I really like Candice, Angie and maybe Amber, but Candice is definitely my favorite. I do enjoy Keith, but my favorite is always Randy... :D I admit, things are pretty different this year. Maybe they just wanted to shake things up, who knows. I have to say I'm feeling a bit out of the loop with the song choices the contestants make though, but I hope that with theme weeks, it'll get better. Take care Mary and thanks for sharing. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi,
Just started watching last week.  I caught a few on & off of the weeks before, but wasn't that interested until the voting starts anyway.  Mary, I agree.............the only guy I thought was good (Curtis) got sent home already? Strange! Unless the rest of the guys really improve, they can all go as far as I am concerned. The girls I like the best so far are: Angie, Cree, & Candice. As far as the judges I will always like Randy, Keith is good, I like him.  Mariah deserves to be there, she is a tallented diva for sure! But Niki, is very strange! What was with the waffles and syrup bit???? And I can't believe she has that big mirror right in front of her. Every time you look at her she is primping her hair! I mean, there is no breeze, you are sitting in a chair and not moving.............your hair is not messed up! Hope it gets better now that the voting has begun.
Joy
NJ

Hey Joy,  Niki has some serious issues that's for sure! Here's one "I'm obsessed with this or that" she says that way too much! Or I wanna have your babies...to a Teen-Ager...OMG...That's just a few off my head! But my Keith Urban is just sooo nice & sweet to them All! Mariah gets very sentimental, and Randy is Randy! I want Steven Tyler to come back, he was Funny:)!

We'll see what happens tonite, as it is late now, well after mid-nite!

Off to Bed!

Mary (M&M's)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service