American Idol 2012-2013 (Season #11 & Season #12)

AMERICAN IDOL 2012 & 2013

Welcome anyone watching Idol who would like to talk about it.

We are continuing this discussion with the current season #12

Join in!

Hi everyone,

I think enough of us are watching American Idol (AI) to make this thread worthwhile. So I am taking Sylvie from Canada's suggestion to move it from New Tour Reviews 2011 and give it it's own thread here in Off Topic. Since tonight starts the top 11 voting, it's getting interesting and a good time to start talking about it.

I have been a fan since it started 10 years ago. Hard to believe it's been on that long, not many TV shows last that long. So to anyone watching: "who is your favorite?"

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Views: 8337

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anybody else watching The Voice...besides me? OMG it is Awesome...I like it better this year...the Talent is really worth checking out! A I is coming to an End...and this year I haven't been really impressed, but I have a good feeling that is will be an Amazing talent to unveil:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Angie...Amber....Candice & Kree!!! That's JMO....they are All 4 Great...I think the Save will be used tomorrow night:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Hi Mary, I don't think they use the "save" any more at this point. I mean they're all good, but someone has to go home. I seriously loved the Angie/Candice duet tonight, though I didn't know that song. I'm afraid I'm out of the loop. Well you know which are my faves, so as long as they don't go home, I'm good. What do you think the surprise will be? The show is pretty unpredictable structure-wise this year so who knows... Thanks for sharing Mary, take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

HI MARY!  I AGREE WITH SYLVIE  I DO NOT THINK THEY CAN USE THE SAVE NOW  I LIKE THEM ALL BUT SOMEONE HAS TO GO HOME    I ALSO WATCH  THE VOICE   I LIKE IT BETTER THAN AMERICAN IDOL    THERE IS A LOT OF GREAT TALENT THERE  I THINK  JUDITH HILL IS THE FAVORITE SO FAR

GLORIA

Hi Gals,

I didn't get to watch last night's show. Who went home? I had a meeting at the American Legion for the ALR.

I am hoping that Amber and Angie are the two finalist. Although all of the last 4 have been really showing their strengths in many different ways.

I think the surprise might be a tie.

Have a Fun Day!

Kellie

Hi Kellie, well, you're not far from the truth: actually, noone went home! :D They figured that since the judges haven't used the "save", they technically had one more scheduled week of program, so this past week's votes will be added to next week's. For the record, Angie and Cree were the top 2. It's too bad when real life gets in the way of our TV watching, isn't it? :D Take care Kellie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

So they did use the save afterall:)! LMBO! Thanks Sylvia!

Mary (M&M's)!

Wasn't that goofy??? I thought that was sort of mean spirited to do that. Unless.....Candice and Amber were the bottom two...which I can't believe they were. Don't know about AI's behavior sometimes??

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Ladies,

Wow that is great news they all get to have another week of votes! Sylvie you are so right about life getting in the way of our enjoyment at times.LOL  Thanks to all for keeping me up to date.

Kellie

Hi  A I fans, I just wanted to bring to your attention that our little Jessica Sanchez will be releasing her first CD called “Me, you and the music” on April 30!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ref=pe_130050_29475960_pe_row3b3_t...

You can listen to samples on Amazon. Also, Crystal Bowersox has already released her second CD called “All this for that” on March 26:

http://www.amazon.com/All-That-This-Crystal-Bowersox/dp/B00B89WZYG/...

They both sound great! Jessica’s has an urban sound and Crystal’s is labeled as  folk rock and sounds kind of John Mayer bluesy to me. I've just found out that her first CD called "Farmer's daughter" came out in 2010, for those interested. I just found it at my local library so I'll borrow it. Anyway, just thought some might be interested. Hey, I just had a thought: maybe Jessica might be on A I this week to promote her CD! Well anyway, take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Hi all,
I have been watching Idol most of the time, I just haven't been on here.  Kind of strange what they did-no one went home?  I think who ever it was, since they are not telling us must be worth saving and using the save.  They are all really good, but right now my top two are Angie and Candice. But I won't be upset no matter what happens, they are all that good. I was happy to see Latoya London in the audience (Sylvie B. did you see her?) And also Jessice Sanchez is now on the show Glee, not sure for how long. Probably just a few shows.
Joy
NJ

Hi Joy, we have the same favorites on A I. Wow, I didn't know Jessica was on "Glee", I stopped watching it this past season because I found a better show
to watch, but I might peek in or try to catch up this summer. And no, I didn't see Latoya in the audience, she should have beeped! lol It was great hearing
her a couple of weeks ago on the show though, I should check out her next album. Thanks for the tip Joy, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service