American Idol 2012-2013 (Season #11 & Season #12)

AMERICAN IDOL 2012 & 2013

Welcome anyone watching Idol who would like to talk about it.

We are continuing this discussion with the current season #12

Join in!

Hi everyone,

I think enough of us are watching American Idol (AI) to make this thread worthwhile. So I am taking Sylvie from Canada's suggestion to move it from New Tour Reviews 2011 and give it it's own thread here in Off Topic. Since tonight starts the top 11 voting, it's getting interesting and a good time to start talking about it.

I have been a fan since it started 10 years ago. Hard to believe it's been on that long, not many TV shows last that long. So to anyone watching: "who is your favorite?"

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Views: 8337

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sylvie,

Maybe it wasn't this last Idol show that Latoya was on, I'm not sure.  They did a clip on her and she was in the audience. She was my favorite the year she was in it.  I was so mad when she got voted off so early, I remember you were too!

I don't watch Glee like I used to, just sometimes.  But Jessica just started on it this week.

Joy

Hi Joy, yeah it must have been 2 weeks ago. Thursdays are busy for me so I put the show on while buzzing around, so I missed part of the clip they did. Yeah I was mad: that was my first "I'm not gonna watch that show anymore" moment... :D I even bought a "I voted for Latoya" T-shirt at the time, even though I couldn't vote... Thanks for letting me know I didn't miss much of Jessica, take care Joy. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Well I was not expecting Angie to go home last week!! But all three are so good, it's OK who ever wins. I do think Candice has the most amazing voice, so she should win.  I like them both, although I was hoping for Angie to win.  All 3 of them will do great things that's for sure.  After they do the tour for a year the winner will be under contract for who knows how long.  But I am pretty sure the others can be signed with whom ever they want.  Look what happened with Daughtry, Jennifer Hudson etc.
I did hear Dancing With The Stars and American Idol both have had bad ratings lately.  All of the judges are not coming back next year, even Randy!! And I heard on the radio that there was some problem and Mariah Carey let go of Randy Jackson as her manager. AI has been on 12 years, so maybe it's just that everyone is getting tired of it. 
I taped tonight's show will watch later and then we find out the winner tomorrow!
Joy ;)
NJ

Hi Joy, girl, I was hoping it would be a 2-way tie with Candice and Angie! Lol I love Candice’s power and phrasing, but Angie has the most angelic voice, so as I’ve said before, I’ll be buying both their CD’s. I sure hope Jessica is on the show tonight. I’m not really surprised A I had had bad ratings, which I think might have been one of the reasons there was on-line voting this year. I can’t imagine A I without Randy and that one hurts... Well you know Joy, there are so many talent shows now, how can people not be saturated? I’ll be taping the finale for my sister because she doesn’t get Fox, watches on CTV, which doesn’t carry the results show, hello? They carry it on CT V 2, which is ridiculous. Anyway, hope we do get nice surprises tonight. Take care Joy and thanks for sharing. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Hi all, well it's no secret that I'm thrilled that Candice won and I guess the media circus begins. Candice was on "Live" with Kelly Ripa this morning, Cree will be on tomorrow and Angie will be there on Wednesday. My husband caught that, otherwise I wouldn't have watched it, I hardly watch daytime TV any more. I remember back in the day, the "live" show used to have the voted off contestant the next day but guess things have changed. They were talking about a CD, so I don't know if A I really kicks things in gear now and record quickly or if they offer a CD of all her season performances, I'll have to look that up. Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

This isn't about American Idol, it's about The Voice...all I can say is it was one heck of a season, and I enjoyed it very much! Bad on names, but that little girl who won is only 16 and she can sing:)! I feel better now, got that off my chest! LMBO:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Hey Mary, I just checked her out on YouTube. Her name is Danielle Bradbery and she sure sounds like a young lady to me and she's mad talented, good for her! I wish her well. Thanks for sharing girl, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thanks Sylvie, I watched it all again today while ironing:)! Danielle is good, and so were the others! But I truly see her being snagged up! Blake was so proud of her:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

This isn't from American Idol but thought best place to put and it is a video from USA X Factor first auditions and it is Jeff Brinkman singing "You Are So Beautiful" and there are plenty of tweets about it with plenty saying he is the next Michael Bolton and a lot more besides but everyone loving it and I think he is pretty good too.....hope you enjoy !!! :)   Hope everyone can access okay and the actual video is quite far down the page, almost at bottom before you find and it does a little while to start to play.

http://www.rickey.org/jeff-brinkman-beautiful-x-factor-video/

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia,

Thanks so much for sharing this here. Jeff really is quite a talented singer, and I hope he does well in his career!

Kellie

Hey All! The "Voice" is off to an amazing start:)! I really do like this show, ALOT:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Anybody out there watching "The Voice"....who's your fav so far? LOL! I like them All!!! Just checking! Blake Shelton & the rest of the Cast are a "Hoot"...LMBO:)! Have a Great Day....ALL of YOU:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service