Special Event Celebrating Orrin Bolton's New Album!!!

You can help support Orrin, MIchael's brother, by attending this event which celebrates the release of his long-awaited CD "Liv'n Like A Man." Orrin and some very select musicians will perform songs from the new album. This will be his first performance in a long time...and, his only performance in the Northeast. The event will take place at Daniel Street Club on December 29th beginning at 7 p.m. It's an early evening show, so you can enjoy dinner (special ticket offer) across the street at Stonebridge before attending the show. For more info, click on the link below and scroll to the bottom of the page.

http://www.danielstreetclub.com/index2.php

Views: 4332

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sylvia is right Juliet....I can't view it either.

Helena..xx...

Well...what do you know ladies?....finally I am not the only one not getting something to work!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

There are some public sites on facebook that you don't have to be members of to see...like Michael's but this video is on Isa's site and you would have to be her friend to see it.

I'll be glad to check with Isa but Juliet is already checking...if there is a problem getting it Juliet, let me know and I'll give it a shot.

Gail

Oh Gail that is good to know. So you mean whatever Michael posts... is in the public section? Do I just click on the fb icon from the forum site to see Michael's posts? I understand for the other private posts you need to be s friend. I didn't realize Mchael posted on the public part. Thanks for the info.... as usual!!! :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

Yeh girl, you`ve got it - you go straight into his page - then to see other items that he has put in - look along top and you will see "wall" - hit that and you will see EVERYTHING!!!   lol.   But, hang on a minute, Kathy, are you saying you are only interested in what - what`s his name again ? - has put in - not in any of my wee wee wee contributions - oh, shucks !!!!!!  LOL.

It is the same with Twitter - if you hit the T on our Home page you go into Michael`s - that was what I tried to say in wee, wee rant, that time oh so long ago to be forever forgotten, - you don`t have to be a member :  that was how I found my way around  on to twitter and facebook - hey, I told you I loved pressing buttons - did you not believe me?????  LOL.

Go on, Kathy, press those BUTTONS !!!!!!!!     lol.

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.   

So I shall Wee One!!!! I think I have before but I swore after a time it said....sign in...so I stopped looking. Who knows...I get things all jumbled up!!! Should have been a juggler in the circus.....I certainly am one in the circus of life!!

Oh geez...now what did I push.......lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy that is right you can always look but then if you would like to write a comment you have to become a member of FB honestly I would never have joined if it hadn't been for Michael and my only "friends on there are Michael Bolton related " I am not " friends " with Isa so I am unable to see the video as well :(

So hopefully Juliet or Gail will be able to fix the problem :)

Love Dianna xxx

Maybe that is why I stopped checking Dianna. I must have tried to write and it said I had to sign in. I am soooo close to joining just to be in the loop! :) I sense it will happen soon as hard as I have been resisting it! Thanks for your input :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks again also to you Juliet :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I talked to Orrin last week and he's currently going through all the videos and photos taken at this event. As soon as he's finished, he'll make them available to us. It's hard to wait though....patience is NOT one of my virtues! LOL!!!

Anna

LOL!!! Thanks Anna. Tell him thank you in advance and that we will be waiting!
Thanks a lot Anna for the update. I know he's doing all this without a staff and I'm sure he has other concerns in life so let's just hope he's done soon! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service