Here you can hear the article:
http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90001/90782/90875/6999862.html

"Plans for the future include a new album and a musical for Broadway."
Let`s hope soon!!!!

Views: 325

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Uhm Janniche, maybe it's time you lay off the partying a little... :D I'm just teasing! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
I'm really glad for you that you're realizing that Janniche! :) You're so young sweetie, take care of your brain! lol Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hi Janniche,
It is very true we do some stupid things when we're young and alot of the times we regret them not all the time but alot of the time.
We only have 1 mind and 1 body really we do need to look after them but the problem is we usually realise this later in our life not when were young..
I can honestly say never was much of a drinker "Can't remember the last acholic drink I had,honest"
Have never not ever tried any sort of drugs unless given to me by the doctor
But I use to smoke cigerettes gave up 3 years ago today!
Wish I hadn't smoked at all now!
Anyway Janniche we all choose our own paths and I wish you well on your journey of life which really is just beginning :)
Take care
Love Dianna xxx
Hi girls, first of all, Dianna, good for you quitting smoking! And Janniche, first of all, good luck quitting that snuss thing… That doesn’t sound very appealing to me…  And girlfriend, if you’re an individual, you are cool. And no one who enjoys Michael is a loser, whatever your schoolmates think! That’s interesting that you like Elvis’s music, so does my soon-to-be 18 year old! Wow, are we off-topic or what? Lol Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Aww Dianna, thank you sweetie! Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx
Aww Dianna, thanks, you're a sweetie! And thanks Florin for the link too! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada  
Upload Fil
Upload Files

Stop Following
– Don't email me when people reply

Add Repl
Yeah Janniche, I thought I'd deleted the other message, I just wanted to make sure I had thanked Florin too, sorry... Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service