Out of all of Michael's amazing songs he has ever sang/wrote

Which one is your favourite and why?

Views: 8724

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sylvia, I love it that we all contribute to fully convert Helena! Lol FYI, Helena owns TLT, OWOL, “Greatest hits” and now “The one thing and OAWLY are on the way. Plus she bought “Kenny G live” for “Don’t make me wait for love”. Love your descriptions Sylvia! :D BTW, at what time did you look at Michael’s picture on “Timeless 2”? Just checking… Yikes, you’re no fiend Sylvia, but sometimes you are wickedly funny! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie,

Looked at the picture in between sending all those "telephone calls" to everyone - yeah, just about everyone.....Helena sent me one....first time I had seen and I loved it so much I just had to do.....wondered if you would get note about picture, obviously not, so sorry Sylvie but I just didn't want you left out of the loop....picture that accompanied message was of Michael from, like waist high, holding a telephone to his ear.

I must say I do agree with Nicolette about "Walk Away" - but it really is quite sad though - when I hear him singing sad songs I always think of him and Maureen and what might have been - oh, I know, at the end he was glad all the fighting was over ....but, I feel, there is always a "what if" with him ....especially when you watch the interview on the Royal Albert Hall DVD where he is remembering things and - after 20 years - he still says "I called my wife"!  -  Freudian slip if ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hey, hang on a minute - am I getting maudlin or what !!!!!!!!!!  :D. 

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend. 

So Sylvie, how was your dinner with Michael?   LOL!!!!   :)

Helena....nutty friend from Brooklyn.....

Hi Sylvia, never feel like you have to apologize for forgetting to describe pictures, please. The reason I asked what time you looked at the picture, was to remind you of the picture of Millie you had described to me, after looking at it too late: I was just teasing silly! J About the song “Walk away”, I’m sure I wrote this somewhere recently, but Michael said in an interview once that he had a very hard time recording this song, because it was so personal… In ’91, he also told Oprah that he didn’t miss being married… I’m sure  that when he said “my wife”, he meant “my wife at the time”. Guess only he could answer that question, not that it’s any of our business. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey Kids,

Well I may listen to "The Hunger" Sylvia, but will wait a bit to buy it....give me a chance to listen to the other two that I'm waiting for....LOL!!!!!!    :)

Funny how Sylvie gave you my "Bolton list" of CD's!!!  I feel like she is my manger or something!!  You forgot to mention the Christmas CD, This is the Time...I have that one too if it counts...LOL!!  Will take a look at the Classics, that you mentioned.  Boy....I need to rob a bank just to get all these Bolton CD's....LOL!!!!

Helena...xx..

Hi Helena, my goodness, a relentless bunch we are, aren’t we? :D Still enjoying “Time love and tenderness” I assume? I did forget about “This is the time”, but I’m trying to keep track. In my defense though, I put Xmas CD’s in a different category in my mind, but it does count as an MB CD, so you have4, soon to be 6. Yeah, I listed your CD’s Helena because it would take too long to list the ones you should buy! Lol But seriously, as I’ve said before Helena, take the time to enjoy your CD’s, don’t feel pressured by us nutty people. Michael’s catalog  is to be savored, little by little. It’s great that you’re open to listen to all this wonderful music, but you can make a wish list on Amazon and buy a new one as you see fit. We can’t expect you  to catch up to 20+ years in just a few months. BTW, which classics CD were you talking about Helena? There are 2 “Timeless the classics”, the 1st one released in ’92 and the 2nd one in ’99. Uhm Helena, my dinner with Michael? Did you mean to ask Sylvia and misspelled, or did I forget that I had told you about my dream? Woops… :D I mean uh, what are you talking about? :D I was just wondering if I missed something… Take care Helena and thank you for baring with us, God bless. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie, Hi Helena,

What dream was that Sylvie - the one where he phoned you up - was that the one where he told you I was burning his lettuce again.  Helena got him to phone me yesterday to see what time dinner was at because he forgot again - that is what she is talking about - he never remembers what I tell him - just doesn't listen....head full of music or golf......so full of you could serve him sirloin steak and he would eat before he remembered he was a veggie - mind you the burnt offerings he gets from me there is some doubt that he would know it had ever been sirloin steak - och well, I had better away and see if I can burn his tomatoes tonight!

Sylvia.    The ideal chef for Michael Bolton. Nobody else need apply for post.

Love your dreams there you guys. I can't tell you my fantacies. ********* or is it .......... :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

They don't call me "boltonnut" for nothin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Sylvia, yeah, that’s the dream I was talking about. Only he was asking me if I knew of a good restaurant and I suggested a very popular vegetarian restaurant right here in Montreal, where he could go right after his concert… :D Thanks for clearing that up! Lol Take care nutty girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Opps...I did mean Sylvia, sorry about that!  Don't worry I don't feel pressured about buying the CD's.  I'm satisfied with what I ordered for now and take it from there.  I have so many CD's, records, 45's etc...of different artists...sometimes I don't know what to listen to first!!  Well, I guess both Timeless Classics...didn't know there were two!  Well, let me go read what else you nutty people wrote around here...LOL!!  God Bless you all too! 

Love, Helena...xx..

I like Timeless Classics II but I LOVE "Timeless the Classics" I.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Just grab up the whole list of CD'S helena&you'll want them all. The first 2 MB CD'S I got were The Hunger&Michael Bolton&I got them for my birthday in 1990. Sorry. Wrong. The first MB CD was"Soul Provider" I got for Christmas in 1989. The other 2 for my birthday in 1990. Then, it spiraled. Got them all. Addicted.

boltonnut from L. A. CA

P. S. I understand sampling them--the CD'S though.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service