Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101733

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh now Mary,

You are giving Sylvia more ideas than she needs!  And I bet right now she is making up one of her "photo shop type" of pics of exactly what you just described!!

Joy

LOL Mary and how come you know I have a duck in my bath ?????? LOL   I am going to start again and thank God you all know me and don't let anybody under the age of 30 read this.......the duck is actually for MB to play with for OMG he just loves that little rubber duck;  the candles and the champagne are for me and I don't need any pix for I just know there is a 5' 9" parcel on its way to Largs right now !!!!!!! LOL.   OMG it is great to be able to dream .........LOL

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia,aww, you guessed my present... lol Have a wonderful birthday my nutty friend, or should I say: everybody’s nutty friend? :D I also want to thank you  for the year of entertainment and introducing us to the 6 year old in you… ;D Oh and just for her, here’s my special birthday wish:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK-ePq2l6RY

lol I’m not sure if there’s a video, but it comes from a radio skit where  a clown brings a bouquet of balloons and sings happy birthday… It’s Quebec humor… :D Have a great birthday Sylvia, take care. Big warm bear hugs to you, sincerely,  Sylvie from Canada xxx

OMG Sylvie how did you know I would laugh at that one ?????????? ROFL    He is the first little clown I have seen with a sink plunger on his head and one that can sing as well as MB too  !!!!! LOL.   Thanks a million Sylvie and do you think I should now go up to 7 ??? LOL   Hope too that you wrapped that parcel up well but remembered to give it little air holes so that it could breathe !!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh Sylvia, glad there was a video and you enjoyed it! Lol Oh don’t worry: I wrapped him with much tender loving care and white rose petals and it was very tempting to climb in too… XD Just remember to send him back in August please! Now about upgrading to 7, I don’t know girl: they say 7 is the age of reason so, what do you think? Lol Take care nutty girl and have a great one wee one! Big hugs and much love, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Think I should definitely skip 7 then and go straight to 8 !!! ROFL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FTZiBtAUNEc/SvxaQNXsOeI/AAAAAAAADwY/hPXM3T-5mUQ/s1600-h/131.JPG
Have a great birthday Sylvia!!
You are now officially out on parole!!
Go enjoy and have a good time.
Joy
(The Warden )

WOW, WOW, WOW....that is for the three of them.....OMG Joy what a birthday present.....absolutely fantastic !!! ROFLMAO    Mary, you wanted to know what I was going to listen to....just tune in to youtube and I am pretty sure you will be laughing along with me !!! :)   Thanks again Joy for I never expected that and I have never seen anything like it but I ADORE it ....thanks !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy Happy Birthday Sylvia!!

I hope you have a great day!

Nicolette xx

Thanks Nicolette and surrounded by friends like you that I have found on here, from throughout the world, how could I not have a great day....nogmaals bedankt !! :)

Happy Birthday dear Sylvia "Wee One"!Hope you have a Great Day filled with joy and thank you for being such a kind and funny member of this forum.

Take care  :D  Silvia PS

Thanks a million for your good wishes Silvia and as I always say laughter is the panacea of life and I am happy to know that I have given you some "smiles" through this forum...... voce tem um dia muito grande e obrigado novamente pelos seus bons votos !! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service