Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101734

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Wee One,
I am discovering a lot of things on this site today. Where do we add our birthday and view that of others on the site?
Thanks,
Kathy from Tulsa
Happy Birthday, Jennifer, hope your day is very special.
Kathy in Tulsa

Hey Kathy from Tulsa, good to see you discovering the site! In the text above the replies, there's a link to the birthday calendar so you can read the monthly birthdays. I'm not sure if you can change the month or anything because it's not Jaws friendly but you can check it out, enjoy! :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Glad you are looking through everything Kathy and enjoying it too I hope !! :) Dianna is the girl who will add any birthday date requests from you and as Sylvie says there is a link below description of thread where you can view each month. Sure Dianna will pop in soon and see your post or you could go into her page and leave a message.....just look for Dianna Shipman in Australia - okay ?? :)
Believe Dianna is possibly a little bit busy just now as there was a new edition to the family a little while ago in the way of a grandson, first boy in the family for a long time I believe, and he is called Jaxson and he is a little beaut !! :) I won't mention any names just in case she doesn't approve of me mentioning on here but someone whose birthday it was, just the other day, also became a Grandmother a short while ago by the introduction of a little boy into their family too and he is a little beaut as well !! :)

Sylvia. Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Wee One,
Thanks for your help here. I will wait on that birthday thing with Diana. As a matter of fact I would like to put all of my remaining birthdays on the"wait list" LOL. Congrats to Diana and her family on their new little one. Have a great day, girl.
Your friend, Kathy in Tulsa

Hey Jennifer, have a wonderful MB filled birthday! Be sure to have one of those candles that relights itself to be able to make several wishes for an MB  U.K. tour this year! That’s what I do for mine, but with a red maple leaf shaped candle!  :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

P.S.: I wish you better luck than I've had so far! :D

Hi Jennifer,

I wish you a Happy Birthday, good health and happiness in life!!

Warm greetings from Holland,

Nicolette xx

Happy Birthday Jennifer. Have an awesome MB filled day and a great year.

Many happy returns.

From

Gail K. South Africa

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER!  HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL MICHAEL FILLED AND FUN FILLED DAY!

GLORIA

Happy Birthday Jennifer.

Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Rebecca who posted a lovely photo she had taken with MB and her daughter recently at one of the concerts. She said she received it today, on her birthday. So Happy Birthday Rebecca!!!! :)

Robin in MD :)

Happy Birthday Jennifer.

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service