Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kathy, thank you so much for the great birthday wishes and love: yours was the first wish I got today! :D Please thank Ashley for me with a little scratch behind the ears and a purr from me too! Lol Thanks for all the smiles too! Take care sweetie and have a great day. Big bear hugs right back, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx

Ah Sylvie, you are very welcome from Ashley and I. I sent you a very special email surprise. I love the photo by the way, Wee One made a great choice for your birthday card, Sylvie.

Big Hugs and celebrate big too, my friend.

Kathy T.:-))

Happy Birthday my dear Sylvie!Hope you have a wonderful day with your family and many blessings for this year in your life!You are so kind to everyone that you deserve many good things.Iĺl send you a message as soon as I can so take good care of yourself and have a GREAT DAY! :D  Silvia PS

Hi Silvia, thank you so much for all the warm wishes, you’re so sweet! Thank you also for your kind words and mostly for thinking of me today. I’ll look forward to hear from you and hope you’re doing well. Big warm hugs from me, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx

Well first, I want to take a moment to send a very special birthday wish to my friend Anna, have a glorious fun-filled  day sweetie and I want to share my birthday card that Sylvia posted with you too! Take care Anna. Big birthday hugs to you, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada <3

Have a very happy birthday, Anna. Hope your day is filled with sweet surprises and joyous moments.

Sincerely,

Kathy T.:-))

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYLVIE! HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL FUN FILLED AND MICHAEL FILLED DAY!  I HAVE POSTED A BIRTHDAY CARD  IT HAS A BIRTHDAY CAKE  DECORATED WITH  BLUE AND PINK FLOWERS AND BLUE , PINK AND GREEN BALLOONS ON THE SIDE  ON TOP THERE ARE YELLOW, BLUE AND PINK FLOWERS AND IT SAYS HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYLVIE

GLORIA

I wish you a Happy Happy Birthday dear Sylvie!! It's your day today, I hope you have a great day with your family!!

Sending you a big hug!

Nicolette xx

Hey Nicolette, thank you so much for the good wishes: if I were any happier, I’d need to be 2 people! :D Take care sweetie and thanks for thinking of me! Big warm hugs right back, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx

Hey Gloria, ooh thanks, I haven’t had cake yet! :D It sounds beautiful and yummy too. Thanks for the good wishes sweetie. Well my day is shaping up to be MB-filled: Listening to a CD this morning, had the surprise of hearing “How can we be lovers” on digital cable and going to listen to a tape after I respond to all my sweet friends wishes! Thanks again Gloria, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx

A Happy, Happy Birthday Anna and I hope you are having an absolutely wonderful day !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks to everyone for all the great birthday wishes. I haven't checked the forum for awhile because we were on a road trip to the Great Northwest to visit our kids....we were gone for 3 weeks and traveled a total of 4962 miles!

Had a great birthday! Got phone calls & flowers from my sons...along with calls from some very dear friends. Then I had a very nice dinner out with my husband.

Thanks again!

Anna (in MO)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service