Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Je me joins à vous pour fêter un joyeux anniversaire à Audrey, même si l'on ne se connait pas, je sais bien que plus on est nombreux, plus la joie est plus grande et surtout avec une surper carte d'anniversaire comme sait les faire Sylvia.

Que votre année soit belle

katia

Hallo Astrid, I want to be the first one to wish you a very happy birthday! Well, it’s still January 8th here, but I know it’s the 9th in Germany already. I wish you much joy, which I know you’ll get shortly, success, serenity and all the love that you deserve. Take care my friend and have a fabulous day! Big bear hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HbkeZ3qEmc 

P.S.: Thank you Dianna for adding Astrid's birthday to the calendar. xxx

Hi Sylvie,

thank you for warm wishes - I'll keep them in mind. And I'm in tears due to your youtube link, which I have never seen before. I had a very long and exhausting day at work, yet it was a good day. I spent the rest of the evening with a good friend of mine and her family until I fell asleep in her armchair at 22.30 h LOL.

Thanks again, all the best

Astrid

Have a wonderful birthday Astrid! Spend it with your loved ones!

Hugs from NJ, USA

Joy

Happy Birthday Asssstrid!!! Wishing you many Bolton Adventures this year!! Love the card above you have made Joy!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thank you ssssso much, Bob's Kathy!! Oh my,  do I hope your wish comes true LOL. All the best,

Astrid

Thank you very much love Ashley

Magnifique carte, Joy

Thank You very much Katia!

Joy :)

Joy, what a joy you are !! Thank you so much for creating such a wonderful gift for me. I still enjoy the "Jack Sparrow" video and I will cherish my personal pic forever. Thanks again and big hug in return

Astrid

Thank you very much  Joy   love  Ashley

A Happy, Happy Birthday Astrid and I hope you have a wonderful day filled with nothing but fun, fun and then more FUN including this card !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service