Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Katia, Robin, Sandy and Kathy for the birthday wishes for my daughter, that's sweet of you! I know she's busy this afternoon, but I hope she'll peek in today or tomorrow. Again, thank you all, big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D 

A Happy, Happy Birthday Olivia and hope you are having a wonderful, wonderful day !! :)

Sylvie the picture I have put in for Olivia contains the words Happy Birthday on top of each other in pink fancy script and coming out of top of each letter is a lighted flickering candle......unfortunately, you can't blow them out and make a wish so hope Olivia that you had some real ones to blow out today and  hope to that your wish comes true !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy Belated Birthday Miss Olivia!!! Hope you had a wonderful day :)

Kathy and lAFD Bob

Hi Kathy, thanks for taking the time to wish Olivia a happy birthday. :D She's been crazy busy for the past little while, but I'll make sure she knows some sweet people are thinking of her. :D Take care Kathy. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Happy birthday Olivia and have a very good day .

Affectueusement . Bisous Sylvie et Olivia .

Pour toi Sylvie, il y a 2 gateaux, sur l'un est écrit Happy, sur l'autre Birthday . Amusez vous bien !

Thank you for the description of Olivia's special card Sylvia and merci beaucoup Françoise: 2 gâteaux, elle est gâtée! :DThanks for the sweet attention ladies, much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

_ /)__☼_/)___/¯”(\(/’)_• Eileen
¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯☼¯¯\_„(„/\)¯•  Happy Birthday

♥ ♥ ♥ I wish You all the best into Your life ♥ ♥ ♥

Your friend from Prague
http://youtu.be/AwfFgqSUcbk

Bonjour Eileen,

I wish you a wonderful Happy Bithday !!!!

tendrement

katia

Happy Birthday Eileen,

Hope you have a great MB day.

Love Gail K. South Africa

A Happy Birthday Eileen and hope you have a wonderful day filled with nothing but fun, fun and then more FUN !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy Birthday Eileen.Hope you get to do something fun to celebrate!

Robin in MD:)

Happy birthday  Eileen! I hope you have a wonderful day surrounded by love and that you can treat yourself to a good dose of MB! Take care sweetie and don't be a stranger! :D Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service