Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A Happy, Happy Birthday Anna and hope you have a wonderful, wonderful day !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR, ANNA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.....enjoy your special day, Anna, and some MB too.

BIG BIRTHDAY HUG TO YOU,

Kathy T. :))

Happy Birthday Anna!!! Enjoy your day and all MB concerts coming your way :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Dear Anna, I want to wish you a very happy birthday! A thought for today: we're older than we've ever been, but we'll never be this young again, so party-hearty! :D Take care sweetie and have a wonderfully love-filled birthday, big warm hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada xxx 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR, SYLVIE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.......have a most special day filled with sweet surprises and MB too, Sylvie!!!

BIG BIRTHDAY HUG TO YOU,

Thank you very much for the birthday wishes and thank you for being the first one singing me "happy birthday" Kathy! :D Hope the fact that the announcement of a concert for you on my birthday will be a good omen for me shortly too... :D Take care sweetie and thanks again. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada xxx

You are welcome, Sylvie, and I wish you a concert too. I thought about you and Sylvia and others waiting last night.....You have a very special day, dear Sylvie. Another Big Birthday Hug to you, my friend filled with lots of....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

You and Anna are the ☆'s today, ENJOY!!!!

Happy Birthday Sylvie!!!

Robin in MD :-)

Thanks for checking the thread today and your birthday wish Robin, much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Happy Birthday my dear Sylvie!There´s no words to express my gratitude for all your support and true friendship this last year.You´re in my heart!Have a GREAT DAY and God bless you with many more happy days in your life.Take care and a big hug

:D  Silvia PS

Hi Silvia, your birthday wish means a lot to me sweetie and for the support, that's what friends are for! Be well my friend and stay in touch. Big warm bear hugs to you, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada xoxoxoxxoxo

Je te souhaite un très bon anniversaire ma chère Sylvie, une journée pleine d'amour, de bonheur et de tendresse, en compagnie des tiens ..et de MB bien sûr . Bisous . Prends soin de toi .

Françoise, ton amie de France .

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service