Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday Astrid!!!

Robin in MD :)

Thank you Robin! Although I'm in the midst of a move I had a great day. I hope, you're doing well too! Thanks again, Astrid

Hello Sylvie,

thank you so much for your great birthday wishes and your fabulous link! I have never seen so much of this footage, just love it! Thanks again and big hugs,

Astrid

Hallo Astrid, welcome back sweetie, glad you enjoyed it and that you were able to see it in the first place! Take good care of yourself my friend and my best wishes of happiness in your new home! Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Glücklich, alles Gute zum Geburtstag Astrid ! :) Hoffe, dass Sie einen wundervollen Tag ! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Dear Astrid,

I wish you a Happy Birthday!!

Liebe Grusse,

Nicolette xx

Hope you have a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Astrid, and celebrate it well and with a little MB too :)). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Thank you Kathy! I finally received the keys for my new home (was supposed to have them before Christmas), so I was able to have a nice afternoon with some friends, surrounded by boxes, bags and misplaced furniture - LOL -, but I loved it. Hugs, Astrid

You are welcome, Astrid, and enjoy your new home, this is a very exciting time for you and I am very happy for you:)). Have fun decorating :))!!!  Hugs,

Kathy T.  :)

Hi Assstrid....WOW a new home for your birthday!!! That is better than a Christmas present!! Happy Belated Birthday and of course I hope you have more Bolton Adventures to share with us here!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thank you Nicolette, great birthday wishes! I indeed had a wonderful beginnig to start a new year/life. Hugs, Astrid.

Thank you so much, Sylvia, for your lovely wishes and card. A lot of scarves to talk about, LMBO. Is the right pic from Christmas in Vienna? Love the butterflies, too! Thanks again, will be back after finishing my move, hugs, Astrid.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service