Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101726

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for the Birthday wish love Ashley

Tom & Ashley,

You are so very welcome! Thanks for that wonderful picture. Ashley you look so beautiful! New hairdo-I love it!

Hugs, Joy

Thank you so much joy for the Birthday wish love Ashley

Thank you so much dad love you Ashley

Cute photo of Ashley :)) Thanks for sharing!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Ashley, happy birthday sweetie, I wish you a wonderful day and I'll bet I know that the wish you make while blowing out your birthday candles is to see your friend Michael this year! :D Have a great day with your Superdad Ashley, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Thank you for the Birthday wish love you Sylvie

Thank you joy for the Birthday wish and card love you your  friend Ashley

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ASHLEY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU with lots of surprises and special moments with family and friends and some MB to top off your special day :))). I hope you both have a fabulous day celebrating. Adorable photo you posted too of Ashley, Tom :). It is your day, Miss Ashley, to shine like the stars :).
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Big Birthday Hug,

Kathy T. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service