Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Joan for the Birthday wish love you your sister Ashley

Can some add me, my birthday is May 20th?

Happy Belated Birthday to anyone I've missed!

Hi Gloria, it seems everyone's been so busy today that we've forgotten to check this thread. I hope you've had a very happy birthday sweetie, with a cake you didn't have to make yourself! XD I hope your family and friends will have spoiled you and that you get your  gift (a concert date) from our Michael soon. :D Take care Gloria. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Happy Birthday Gloria and and I hope you get that concert date with Michael soon!! Tom & Ashley

Happy Birthday, Gloria, and I hope your birthday was full of wonderful moments with family and friends.  I was just listening to Nessun Dorma before I saw it was your birthday.  I will dedicate that song to your special day, Gloria.  I too hope you get a concert soon.  Big Birthday Hugs to you :).  

Kathy T.  :)

Happy Birthday Gloria and wishing you more Bolton Adventures this year!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Adding my Happy Birthday to you too Gloria. Sorry if I am late!!! Hope it was a good one!

Robin in MD :)

Gloria,

Hope you had a great birthday doing fun things with loved ones!! Sorry this is a bit late!!

Hugs!!!

Joy

Hello Gloria 

Sorry for the delay . Very, very wonderful Birthday. Big hugs.

Bonjour Gloria,

Sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !! Wonderful Happy Birthday to you :)))))))))))))))

Giant Hugs

Tenderness + Smiles

Katia

Hope you had a wonderful day Gloria and that this is the start of a fantastic year for you with plenty of Bolton Adventures  !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service