Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101726

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday my friend Marie. I wish you the best, love, affection, health and of course the MB concert that you expect so much. 

My fingers are crossed for you . 

Huge kisses from France .

Françoise ♥

Thanks Francoise for wonderful wishes

with love

Marie

Pardon, J'ai oublié de te souhaiter ton anniversaire ici ! Donc Joyeux anniversaire ma Marie ! Avec toute ma Tendresse Katia

Katia great thanks  for Your beautiful wishes and pic of sweet Michael

with love

Marie

thank to all for wonderful time with You at my birthday

with love your  friend

Marie from Prague

http://youtu.be/MvcRGGhdxzM

Oh Marie thank you so much for your lovely "thank you" message and especially for that gorgeous collage for that is beautiful of all your birthday wishes.....really lovely and I do hope you had a wonderful day !!! :) 

Děkuji vám, tolik Marie !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Lol.... Sylvia, my thanks to You, you're my so great and kind friend --- without You I would not really know anything Michael ...here in our country is about  him complete silence

Your card is from dreamland for me  ♥ ♥ ♥ it was most beautiful my gift by You ...my heart stopped when I saw it ♥ ♥ ♥

T  H  A  N  K  S

with love Marie

♥ •*-(¯•* ♥ *•¯)⋰'*• ♥
♥ •*(¯`.•* ♥ *•.´¯) Mery, happy Birthday to You ♥ ♥
♥ •*'*•.♥.•*¸_)⋱⋰'*• ♥

all the best into Your life

with love Your friend Marie

http://youtu.be/vtvIfV6slBc

Anche se il tuo compleanno non compare sul nostro calendario compleanno spero che non ti dispiace ci si celebra Mery??? Se vuoi avere il tuo compleanno aggiunto al calendario è Diana Shipman che dovete contattare.
I have said to Mery that I hope, although she does not appear on our Birthday Calendar, that she does not mind us celebrating her Birthday on here.  Mery is a member on the website but is more active on FB.
Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy Birthday to you Marie!!! I caught you on Facebook and have finally made back here to the great forum!! I also LOVE your birthday collage!! And you KNOW I LOVE the coffee ones too!!! Thank you for your wonderful talent :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

I also want to say Happy Birthday to Mery!!  I also wrote on your facebook page :)) I think I need a secretary to keep me organized!!! Hope you had a wonderful day!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Kathy, great thanks for Your wishes

with love

Marie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service