Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101726

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sylvia, I wish you all the best for your birthday! Above all, a lot of health! And a big Bolton year! All your wishes should come true!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Sylvia !

I wish you the best for your birthday and especially to have fun for the day! maximum smiles for the coming year I think Michael Bolton concert for great gifts are provided in May! So Enjoy a maximum!

http://youtu.be/LynSme_TDGU

Katia

je te souhaite le meilleur pour ton anniversaire et surtout de t'amuser pour cette journée ! un maximum de sourires pour l'année à venir je pense pour les supers cadeaux concert Michael Bolton ils sont prévus au mois de mai ! Donc profites un maximum

Happy Birthday dear Sylvia!! I hope you have a wonderful day! Only a few more weeks till your concerts!! ;)

Sending you big hugs!

Nicolette xx

Hey Sylvia, just popping in to wish you a happy happy birthday and I wish you a day with nothing but fun, fun and then more fun! lol Have a very special and MB-filled day sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF1Y7BzWbUs

Happy Birthday to a Wonderful Wee Scottish Friend, Sylvia,

Hope you have had a great day and of course your holiday/concerts in May.

MB is going to blow your mind, he is absolutely the best live act.

Enjoy yourself and take care.

Love Gail K. South Africa

Happy Birthday Sylvia, much happiness for a very,very special year !!!!

Big hugs .Sincerely.

Your friend from France.

_ /)__☼_/)___/¯”(\(/’)_•
¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯☼¯¯\_„(„/\)¯• happy Birthday Sylvia
have a great Your Day
Marie

Thank you all so very much for all your lovely messages; each and everyone is so very, very special.....thank you !! :)   Thanks so much Sylvie for your fabulous video link for that was a wonderful surprise and terrific hearing that man say the words "Happy Birthday" .....and yeah folks, it was not Michael saying them !!! LOL   Sacrilege on his website !!! :)    Thanks everyone for the birthday e-cards and for the beautiful pictures and the FUN beautiful pictures as well....more, more than appreciated, more than !!! :)

Now folks, as I have devoured the crisps, white chocolate ice cream lollies, fresh cream scones, starbursts, pineapple chunks (candies/sweets), fresh cream meringue, all washed down with DIET coke BTW (ROFL) there is a toffee cheesecake waiting for me in the fridge so have a guess where I am heading ???????????????????? LOL

I have put in an animated picture of the words "Thank you very much!" flashing in different colours as in a chain effect.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, you're very welcome for the video, I hoped I hadn't sent it to you last year! :D Oh I know where you're going: straight to the gym! ;D Well if you're not today, I suggest you stay away from your scale, before you go... :D Take care girl and hope you've had a nice one. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, WEE ONE, AND I HOPE YOUR HAVE CELEBRATED YOUR SPECIAL DAY GOOD ALL DAY LONG :).

BIG BIRTHDAY HUG,

Kathy T. :)

Happy Birthday wee one Sylvia! Sounds like you had a great day of celebration :)

Not long now til your MB concerts start-so exciting! 

Hugs-

Joy

Here is a "Scottish" kitty cat with a plaid hat just to wish you more birthday wishes!

I am finally home from my latest Bolton Adventure and wanted to make sure I also said Happy Birthday to you Sylvia!!! No fun without a phone!!! No need for me to say wishing you many Bolton Adventures this year ;))) Hope you had a wonderful day full of cheekiness!!! ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service