Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy, happy birthday, Joy, and I hope your day is full of sweet surprises and MB moments too, and I see Sylvie has already given you one :)).

Kathy T. :)

Belated Happy Birthday to Thida and Joy both. I am not good at checking here like I should. I am sorry for those I missed.  Happy Birthday to everyone I missed recently.

Robin in MD :)

Françoise,

Trés bon anniversaire :) Fabuleux séjour à Londres et jamais deux sans trois ça y est ! tu y es ! super concert Michael Bolton pour toi et ta copine ! Penses au recto-verso ! amusez-vous bien

Happy Birthday Françoise!! Hope to see you tomorrow in London!!! :)

Bisous, Nicolette xx

Thank you Nicolette . A birthday awesome ! 

Many problems with smartphone and PC when I return to France. I wrote you later PM. Big hugs

Happy Belated Birthday Francoise!! Cheers to more Bolton concerts for you in the future!! Woohoo!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thank you very much Kathy for your wishes . Yessss, of course, I hope  !! I am ready to go the distance ;) 

Bonjour Françoise, je te souhaite le plus joyeux anniversaire en préparation de ton merveilleux cadeau demain! Passe une superbe journée ma belle et je te souhaite plein de belles surprises! Prends soin de toi. Gros bisous et câlins, sincèrement, Sylvie QC Canada <3

Hi Françoise, I wish you the happiest of birthdays, preparing for your wonderful present tomorrow! Have a superb day and wish you plenty of happy surprises! Take care. Kisses and hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL-I4G3WMrk

Happy Birthday Francoise

my wish from Prague

Marie

Thank you Marie. You are awesome and so sweet. It's your turn to have all the happiness that I just had and I sincerely wish you . Big hugs my dear Marie ♥

Merci Sylvie . Anniversaire exceptionnel . Rencontre géniale . Je n'ai plus de mots . Merci pour ce titre de Jean Ferrat,  un super choix pour un cadeau d'anniversaire . J'ai apprécié énormément . A plus ma belle ♥

merci Katia . J'attendais de pouvoir réaliser ce rêve .  Tu ne  peux t'imaginer ce qu'ont représenté ces quelques jours à Londres  .

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service