Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101726

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robin,

Hope you had a great birthday! A bit late here, but I got to you on time on Facebook!

Hugs,

Joy

NJ

(Robin R. & Sylvie B. my photo is a drawing of a horse, with a birthday cake & candles all lit up on this back.)

Thanks Joy. Too cute. LOL

Robin in MD :)

Happy Belated Birthday dear Robin, I hope you had a great day!!

Big hugs,

Nicolette xx

(Sylvie & Robin R. card with little turtle saying "late but with Love"!

Aww, cute one Nicolette, thanks for description and how appropriate! XD Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thanks Nicolette, This is adorable!!!!! I had a great day. Thank you!!

Happy birthday Lee and Robin. I wish you both God's blessings and many many happy birthdays. Sorry I just saw this thread. Hugs.

Patience

Thanks Patience, no worries.  I am behind on here myself, sad to say.. I forget to check it.. I appreciate the  blessings and good wishes!!

Hi Joy, thanks a lot for the description! It's funny how we all thought of sending horse-related greetings for Robin. Since I can't send pics, I thought of sending a horse-related video, but most of them were cartoony horses singing happy birthday, lol so I decided against... Oh well, the thought was there. :D Thanks again Joy, take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

AWWWW Sylvie, I appreciate that thought. As alot of you already know I had my dear Arabian for 17 years. We lost him 4.5 years ago now. I still miss my boy. And with the Belmont this past weekend over on FB I had alot of horse related posts. I appreciate you all remembering I love horses.   I always will.  

Thanks again Sylvie, you are very thoughtful!

Robin in MD  :)

You're  very welcome Robin. :D I remember how  heartbroken you were and it's one of those things where you're not sure if reminders will help or make things worse, know what I mean? In any case, I'm glad everyone pitched in for apparently good reminders. :D Take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Lee,

Happy Birthday even though you don't come here often and might not see this!

On to more Bolton adventures soon!

Luv,

Joy

Thought this was cute! Especially as we know MB is a big Scrabble fan!

(Photo of a Scrabble board with Happy Birthday Lee spelled out in the wooden letters!)

Hi Joy, well first, thanks for the pic description and second, Lee's birthday is on the 8th, right? I'm asking because since Jaws reads the Bday calendar in colums instead of rows, Sylvia sends me the list and Lee wasn't on it. I just want to make sure I have the right date, thanks! Take care Joy, I know you're busy but we miss your fluffy clouds! :D Have agreat week girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QcCanada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service