Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Vielen Dank, liebe Katrin, für deine vielen guten Wünsche! Du warst schneller als mein Mann und mein Sohn!

Thank you, dear Katrin, for your good wishes! You were faster than my husband and my son!

Petra (Germany)

Hallo Petra, a very happy birthday to you sweetie, I hope you spend it doing the things you love and hope it’s as special as you are! :D Take good care Petra. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4tHTNNZI7Y

Thank you Sylvie for your birthday greetings!

Hey, You made me laugh with the song! Thanks again !!!

Petra (Germany)

BonIch wünsche Ihnen alles Gute zum Geburtstag, voller Glück für das neue Jahr-Jubiläumjour Petra

Je vous souhaite un joyeux anniversaire, plein de bonheur pour la nouvelle année anniversaire

I wish you a happy birthday, full of happiness for the new year anniversary

Thank you Katja!

I hope I have a large amount of luck this year. Especially many Bolton concerts!

Petra (Germany)

A Happy, Happy Birthday Petra and I hope this is the start of a fabulous year for you, one in which all your dreams come true and especially the one of another Michael concert !!! :)   Have a terrific day Petra !!! :)   First picture is of a special birthday cake I made just for you ....hahahahaha !!! lol   

Now for the REAL birthday card .........................

Have tried hard to pick pictures I hope you haven't seen before, hope I have been successful as wanted to give you special treat on your birthday....Happy Birthday again Petra !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Dear Sylvia! You've outdone yourself! How long did you need for the cake?

And no, the beautiful pictures of Michael I didn´t know!

Many thanks for all your wishes! I hope they come true!

It's nice to be birthday girl in this forum!

Petra (Germany)

Happy birthday Petra. I wish you Gods blessings, great health, much love, and all other good things you wish for yourself. May you have a wonderful today, and always. Enjoy the day. Hugs.

Patience.

Thank you Patience for the good wishes! I hope all your wishes come true for me!

Petra (Germany)

Hope you had a super day Petra and were spoiled rotten !!! :)    The birthday cake took me hours and hours and hours to make .......and it is great what you can find on the Internet under "pictures of birthday cakes" !!!!! LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy Birthday Petra.

Have a great day surrounded by family and friends and of course, concert of MB in the near future ;) 

Big hugs from France.

Sincerely

Françoise

Happy Birthday Petra!! Do something special to celebrate!

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service