Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101734

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Patience, Petra, Robin Rehder,
Thank you all for your birthday wishes, so kind of you!
Petra, those cupcakes look so yummy!
Hugs from NJ, ;)
Joy 

Thank you Katia,

I imagine you with a lovely singing voice! And I love this photo of Michael!

Hugs,

Joy ;)

NJ

A very happy birthday to you Joy! Let today be all about  you and the things you love to do. I wish you happy surprises and hopefully an MB concert treat soon. Take care Joy and God bless. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Sylvie Qc,

From one new Nana to another, thank you! My concert isn't until March, but who knows something may pop up sooner.

Hugs, 

Joy 

Marie,

Oh I just love this!!! You did an amazing job on this one for me! THANK YOU SO MUCH......

You made me smile and yell out when I saw this. Woo hoo!!!

Hugs, 

Joy ;)

NJ

Thanks Joy,

it is my pleasure,...... because I can't say a word of English

with love Marie

Wishing you a Happy, Happy Birthday Joy and hope you have a wonderful day and it proves to be the start of a terrific year for you !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia,
Oh I also yelled something and smiled when I saw your birthday greeting!! LOVE IT!!
Thank you so much!
Hugs,
JOY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JOY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU :)).

I hope your day is very special my dear friend and spent with some MB and little Emmett moments too. Big Birthday Hugs,

Kathy T. :)
Happy Birthday Joy! ! Have a great one.

Robin in MD :)

Hi my friend Kathy,

Thanks for your birthday wishes, they mean so much!

Hugs, XX

Joy

Dear Joy,

Happy Birthday from Berlin. Thanks a lot for your forum posts.

Best regards from Berlin

Katrin

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service