Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sylvia and a very happy birthday to you sweetie! Make today your very special day, even for a little while:engulf yourself in a nice Bolton session and have a piece of cake on me! :D Take good care of yourself Sylvia and my best to you and your brother. Big warm hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ35SOU9HTM

Still catching up !!! LOL  I wanted to thank you Sylvie for that absolutely hysterical video and one I have never seen....thank you !!! :)  I do want to say to anyone who comes on here and reads this to please, please listen to the video and get a laugh and just to say, lyrics are written so you can read if you don't understand nor are unable to pick up accent.  Hope you all do get a laugh and I am posting it over to my FB page.  Thanks again, Sylvie!!! :)

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend.

Ah Sylvia, so glad you enjoyed it: you just made my day! lol  Hope all is well in your little world sweetie, drop me a line when you have a chance. Take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

I wish you a Happy Birthday Sylvia.  I hope your brother turns a good corner too!  Sometimes we think they are not going to and they surprise us when we least expect it!!

It looks like MB could be singing Happy Birthday to you in this one! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Robin in MD :)

Sylvia, I was so hoping that your brother would get better. On your birthday my thoughts are with you both and I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you both ♡.

Enjoy your little cake and know that myself and many here are thinking of you today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONE MORE TIME
FROM ME !!!!!!!! :).
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
You take good care of yourself too. Big Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

I send you a big Birthday hug dear Sylvia! Despite the worries about your brother's health, I hope you still have a nice day.

Take care ,

Nicolette xxAfbeeldingsresultaat voor birthday hug

Hey Sylvia, sorry to hear about your brother. I pray for a speedy recovery for him. May God bless you and your family. Much Love. Hugs

Patience

I don't know what to say to everyone except one HUGE thank you for taking the time to think about me and come on here and leave a message for me.....thank you all for it means the world, it really does !!! :)

To keep you all informed I am definitely taking each day as it comes for to finish off my birthday got a phone call from a cousin's daughter to let me know that another cousin's husband had died in the morning.....it sure turned into a hip, hip hooooooooray birthday.......NOT !!!!!!!!!   Can I maybe cancel yesterday and hold it again on 11th May or sometime ???? LOL    Talk about ...that's life....cue for a song !!!! LOL  At least today things a bit better for my brother was looking much, much better....when my nephew and I went in and saw him talk about a collective sigh being uttered. 

Thanks again, everyone, for all my birthday wishes.....thank you !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

SPECIAL DELIVERY for Gail in South Africa from Michael Bolton and believe it might have something to do with a birthday ?????????????? LOL

http://www.americangreetings.com/ecards/view?i=624073404&m=4837...

Here's my little card for you Gail and I'm wishing you a Happy, Happy Birthday and hoping you are having a wonderful, terrific, fantastic day and that it lasts all year ......have FUN (obligatory) !!!!!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Happy, Happy, Happy belated birthday to you Gail. I hope you had fun. I wish you many more happy, healthy, and prosperous birthdays. God bless. Much love.

Patience
Happy birthday Gail and I hope you had a fantastic one and with some special MB moments too :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Want to pop on here today and wish Thida a wonderful, wonderful birthday !!! :)  Hope you have a super day Thida and it proves to be the start of an equally wonderful year for you.....Happy Birthday !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service