Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Robin,

Happy Birthday to you. Have a wonderful day with your family and friends. I wish you a lot of health and in the next week a fabulous concert with Michael.

Best regards from Berlin

Katrin

Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday Robin and I hope you have a wonderful day and celebrate good at the concert too !! :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Happy Birthday Robin

Marie from Prague

Happy Birthday Leonarda

Marie from Prague

Popping on to wish Robin MD a Happy, Happy Birthday and hope you have a wonderful, wonderful day Robin, a wonderful day !!! :)

...... and also wishing Lee a Happy Birthday and hope your day is wonderful too Lee, have a super time !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy, Happy Birthday to Robin MD and Lee. Hope you have a wonderful day. I wish you both many happy, healthy, and prosperous birthdays. Celebrate the day well, and may God bless you both. Much love.

Patience

Happy Birthday to Lee too, we share this day!!!

Robin in MD :)

Thank you Sylvia for my "message" from MB, how cute! You guys are so creative!  Thanks again!

Robin, I wish you all the best on your birthday!

It is true, you've photographed the image of Michael in PA (3/15/15)!  I hope you like my creation! ;)

Petra (Germany)

Thanks so much everyone. I lile all of your creative posts.

My dad is having surgery so these make me smile while waiting.

Thanks again.
I'm crossing my fingers for your dad, Robin!
Petra (Germany)

Thanks Petra, I love the photo with MB and the horse,it's lovely. Thank you for doing that, again you guys are very creative!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service