Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Coucou Françoise :)

trop cool je me sens comme Cendrillon ! J'ai beau perdre ma chaussure ...lol minuit et Hop lol J'adore ta photo Françoise cela me touche beaucoup, si tu permets et je vais la garder en souvenir Merci j'ai faits un vœux avec mon Mat à minuit et il m'a trouvé une seule bougie et il y a marqué 4 lol donc depuis minuit j'ai 4 ans et ça pendant une année ! Je vais faire de mon mieux pour faire honneur à ton message et d'être heureuse pour cette année à venir ! je te souhaite ... tu sais quoi :) Bisous et merci encore

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU KATIA....I hope it is very special in every way :). Big Birthday Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Coucou Kathryn :)

Ty so much for thinking of me, that touches me enormously, blowing out a candle with my Son at midnight and made a wish together so  .... :) Take care of you ALL the best for you Giant Hugs Bisous

Tendrement

Katia

Happy Birthday to you Katia! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Bisous,

Nicolette xxAfbeeldingsresultaat voor joyeux anniversaire

Bonjour Nicolette Thanks so much for your wishes Really appreciate Bisous Bisous Much love

Bonjour Katia, je ne suis pas  bonne pour les montages photos non plus, mais je t’envoie tout de même mes meilleurs vœux de santé et de bonheur, pour ta journée très spéciale et tout l’année! De plus, voici un petit quelque chose pour plus de souhaits :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eveUhfxhHKw

:D Prends soin de toi ma  belle et je te souhaite un très joyeux anniversaire. Gros bisous et câlins, sincèrement, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi Katia, I’m not very good with picture slide shows either, but I’m sending you my best wishes of health and happiness for your very special day and the whole year! With that, here’s a little something for more wishes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eveUhfxhHKw

:D Take care sweetie and I wish you a very happy birthday. Big hkisses and hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Bonjour Sylvie,

wow c'est adorable Merci J'apprécie énormément, la vidéo me touche profondément et je t'en remercie :) cela a été une merveilleuse journée remplie d'amour et de surprises de mes amies j'ai un énorme sourire qui ne me quitte pas ! Prends soin de toi et de toute ta famille Je pense à toi encore merci d’être là pour moi c'est adorable énormes bisous

Joyeux Anniversaire Katia !! :)    Happy, Happy Birthday and hope you have a wonderful, wonderful, day Katia !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Bonjour Sylvia,

Thanks so much for the card,wishes and the tw apparently a surprise card I have not seen yet but I'm sure going to be fabulously awesome

Giant Hugs

Happy Birthday Katia

all the best in Your days

with love Marie

Bonjour :)

Oh wow my sweet Marie Champagneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :))))))))))) thank you for your adorable cards,and thank you for always being there to give us a smile and still share beautiful songs and photos of this lovely gentleman bisous

Happy Birthday Katia!!!

I wish you a wonderful day!! <3

Petra (Germany)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service