Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101726

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Know he doesn't come on here but want to mention it is Orrin's, Michael's brother, 66th birthday today......Happy Birthday Orrin !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Hey Sylvia, thanks for underlining OB's birthday. I was off-line so I E-mailed him ahead of time. I do hope he had a great one! Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi everyone, Well I'm not sure how much my friend follows the forum any more, but I want to wish my friend Amie Angeli a wonderful birthday. I hope it was joyous and everything you wanted it to be. Joyeux anniversaire mon Amie, take care. bisous et câlins, sincèrement, ton amie Sylvie Qc Canada :D

I did mean to put a post on here about Amie and to ask her if it definitely was her birthday on 27th as she is down for every Thursday until first one in October on the Birthday Calendar list......so, which date is her official birthday ???

if it was yesterday Amie, Happy, Happy Belated Birthday and hope you had a wonderful, wonderful day !!! :)

Hi Sylvia, sorry I'm late responding but yes, Amie's birthday is on August 27th. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

P.S.: I'm sorry I'm late again, but I hope Shannon had a wonderful day yesterday, happy belated birthday Shannon. :D

Dear Sylvie,

here are some birthday greetings from Berlin. I wish you all the best and good health. Have a fantastic day with your family.

A little birthday song just for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7QxOllK0VU

Best regards from Berlin

Katrin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SYLVIE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !! ♡♡♡♡♡

Have a wonderful day my friend and celebrate big time with some MB time too !! :). Big Birthday Hugs,

Kathy :)

Hi Kathy, thank you for the good wishes and being the first one to sing me happy birthday! lol Big hugs are always welcome, thank you my friend, take good care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada xxx

Hi Katrin, thank you very much for the good wishes, the song and the sweet picture: I love the Beatles and the cup sounds like something I'd have at my house! :D Thank you sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Happy, Happy Birthday Sylvie and I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful day and it proves to be the start of an equally wonderful year for you .... Happy Birthday !!! :)   Have to apologize, on behalf of Michael, for he only sings "Sylvia" in his names list but as you might have been called that, hope it's okay and doesn't spoil message for you from Michael ??? lol

http://www.americangreetings.com/ecards/view?i=627825235&m=4837...

Happy Birthday Sylvie !!! :)

P.S. Katrin has sent you a picture of a tea cup with a smiley face on it and there is a bunch of flowers in it done in yellow and white daisies and roses .... it is lovely.

Hey Sylvia,  thank you for the birthday wishes and the song! Thanks for the apology, seriously, what was he thinking? lol Now I just wish I could do sound editing, use the “Syl” from “Sylvia” and the “vie” from “Stevie”, not that hard... :D I hadn’t heard the song in too long and I’d even take “buddy” from Michael... :D Thanks very much also for the pic description Sylvia, much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

I want to wish my friend Anna Mason, who I'm lucky enough to share a birthday with,  a wonderful birthday! I hope you spend it doing the things you love and that your family spoils you. Take good care Anna. Big hugs, sincerely, your friend Sylvie :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service