Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101733

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Deb, well, my husband knows about it so he keeps checking! Well, it wasn't the same, but he got me a card that played "At last" by Etta James so it wasn't too bad... :D Take care Deb and again, have a wonderful birthday! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
There is a website called www.vocalgreetings.com where you can buy these small hinged chips to put into your own greetings cards so you can record your own singing/recorded or spoken personal message.

Or for those of us in the Uk www.maplin.co.uk and look for recording modules.
Hope this helps.

Love Jennifer XX
Hey Jen, it's not quite the same as getting a card containing music that you know will pay Michael royalties, but it definitely opens up a world of possibilities for very special cards... Thanks for sharing, it's definitely worth looking into. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hello Debra HAPPY BIRTHDAY /MesFichiers/Images/FLEURS/56d5126e4248a9a5e5ebab6261bfd650.gif
Have a nice day !! Receive all my wishes for this new year ! Bye BD
Sorry Debra i though that the link was right !!! I want to send you a special card but it's no good !!!
Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, very kind of you.

Love Deb xx
Dear Debra I want to wish you a happy birthday and many more happy and healty year to come with lots of great music from Michael lol...
Have a great day with your dearonce...Enjoy your day.
lots of love Jacqueline xxxx/xoxoxoxo
to debra hope you had a great birthday babe and a happy one to
love helenxx
to everyones birthday i have missed i hope you had great birthdays and i am sorry for missing them but have not been on in a while got alot going on at the moment
love helen xxx
aww thank you Helen, had a fab day.

Love Deb xxx
Thank you Jacqueline. Had a lovely day and played lots of Michael music, had the dvd on too.

Love Deb xxx
Happy Birthday Debra!
oz.x

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service