Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101726

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you very much Sylvia that mean so much to me. love you your friend  Ashley

Happy, happy Birthday dear Jaana,

all the best to You,  

it is sad that you are not here with us .... I hope you're okay

with love Marie

A very happy birthday to you Jaana, I hope you've had a wonderful day sweetie and hope you can visit us again sometime. Take good care and all the best to you, big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Popping on to wish Meggy (Meghan), Mary's daughter, a Happy, Happy Birthday !!! :)   Hope you have a wonderful day Meggy and most of all wishing you loads of FUN and plenty of wins at the bingo !!!!! lol   HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! :)

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish friend

A very happy birthday to you Mehgan, whether it's for a day or a week like your mom! lol Have a super fun day sweetie, take care and God bless. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D 

Thank you very much Sylvie love you your friend Ashley 

Popping on here today to wish Ashley Hayes a wonderful, wonderful 25th Birthday and hope you have a super day Ashley !!! :)   Lots of love sweetheart !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Happy, Happy Birthday to you Ashley and I hope your 25th birthday is the best one ever !! :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Thank you very much Kathy T  love you your  friend Ashley 

A very happy birthday to you miss Ashley and hope it's a very special day for you  sweetie. I'd also like to wish a belated happy birthday to  our lerker BB's out here like Helen on the 6th, Audrey on the 8th and my dear friend Astrid who got my wish directly on the 9th. It's a shame we don't read you more, but I hope you've had enjoyable birthdays none the less. Take good care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hello Ashley :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

An awesome Fabulous amazing Happy Birthday Bunches of smiles

all My Tenderness

Bisous

Katia

Thank you very much Katia love you your friend Ashley 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service