Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101726

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday to everyone born in February. I do have a question to ask for Gail if you could. My son is going to be 8 on the 13th of this month and he loves listening to Michael. All he has asked for is cards and a game. I offered to have a party and he says he doesn't have any friends and nobody likes him. I went through the same thing as a kid but he's a little different from me. Could you ask Michael if he could please send a message to him? If so, I'd sure appreciate it. He could send it to me on my email joy_baxter84@yahoo.com. Thank you for asking him. I greatly appreciate it.

Hi everyone, today, Feb 11,  I want to underline the birthday of one of my lurker friends on the forum, James Duckworth. I hope you have a very happy birthday James, filled with special moments with your little family. Something tells me that you'll probably be enjoying your present to yourself in a few weeks somewhere in the U.K., so feel free to make another birthday wish! :D Take care James. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi everyone,  I'm writing to send a belated birthday message to Sheroda, who's birthday was on the 24th. I hope you've had a wonderful birthday Sheroda and that you've had special moments to warm your heart. I'm sorry this is late. Now I know our Michael will only be reading the thread Gail will be sending, but it just feels strange not to underline Michael's birthday on this thread, on his actual birthday. Michael, let this day be about what feels good to your heart and soul: have a memorable, love-filled special day sweetie, take good care and God bless. :D Big hugs and warmest regards, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada <3 

Hi everyone, I'm not sure if my friend Joo from Norway has become a lurker, but in any case, I want to wish her a very happy birthday, today the 27th. I hope you're having a wonderful day, full of music and people who enjoy it as much as you do! Take good care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Popping on to wish everyone I've missed, on here, in February, Belated Happy Birthday, including the man himself..... Happy Birthday again Michael and hope you had a super, fantastic, wonderful day and that goes for everyone else I've missed !!! :)

Also on to wish Holly Marple a fabulous birthday for today.....hope it proves to be the start of a wonderful year for you Holly..... Happy Birthday !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

I also want to wish Holly Marple a very happy birthday, as well as Tammie Jones Knight, who also has a birthday today. I hope you will both have a wonderful day filled with little attentions,given by others or to yourselves. I also wish you the promise of a Michael nearby concert soon! Take care and hugs to both of you, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Happy Birthday Holly,

I wish You all the best in Your life

Marie from Prague

Popping on to wish Ivana and Happy, Happy Birthday and hope you have a wonderful, wonderful day !!! :)   Happy Birthday Ivana and hope it proves to be the start of a wonderful year for you !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

A very happy birthday to you Ivana, I hope you have a wonderful day filled with happy surprises. I also wish for you to have the promise of a Michael con cert soon. Take good care liebling. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada xxx

Hi everyone, I want to wish my Norwegian friend Janniche a very happy birthday today, the 21st. She's become a lurker too, but in case she stops by, I want to wish her a very happy and special birthday and I wish her nothing but good things for today and throughout the year. Take good care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada <3

Happy Birthday Janniche if you do pop on and take a look.  Hope everything is well with you and life treating you good ???

Granny Sylvia

Your wee Scottish friend, 27

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service