Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol no Sylvia, you don't have to wait, I'm giving you permission to do that from now on! ;D BTW, I forgot that Helena might be having lunch outside the office today so we might hear from her much later or tomorrow. Well, at least, she'll know we thought of her. Take care and have a great weekend wee one. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie,

Don't know what Helena was doing at lunch time but do know she was going out with one of her friends to celebrate her birthday tonight - so as you say maybe hear from her tomorrow !!

Thanks for letting me listen to that birthday message anytime I want - it is great !!!  :))))))

Have a good weekend too Sylvie - probably speak to you tomorrow but have a good weekend in any case :)))))

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

So Great Sylvie.....but who is singing this?  :)  Grazie mia Amica!!!

Hugs, Helena..xx...

Hello Helena, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU - With all my wishes for your new year : love, peace and enjoy !!!!! Have a good good good day... Bye Hugs BD

DEar Helena I wish you a happy birthday with all your dearonce and many more happy hand healthy years to come

Lots of love Jacqueline xxxx

Have a great y Birthday Helena. Have a great day.

Ha Ha!! I have that clip on my phone as a ring tone and last year on my birthday, it was all I heard....all day!! Pure heaven!!

Love Jennifer XX

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HELENA!  HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL AND MICHAEL FILLED DAY!

GLORIA

Hey Gang,

Thank you all for your lovey birthday greetings!!!!  I had a nice dinner tonight with one of my long time friends from work (she is now retired).  Was also treated to lunch at the office by my boss this afternoon.....the whole department had lunch, so was not able to get on the internet.  I'm home now, and tomorrow will be out and about shopping with my mom.  Sunday I may go to the mall and have a manicure and back massage....god knows I need one...LOL!!!  Monday is a holiday so I'm off from work, but have two doctor appointments, so busy weekend ahead!! 

Sylvie, that birthday message is so fun and cute....thanks so much!!  And Wee One, thanks again for eveything.....you are super!!  Thanks again for all the Birthday wishes both here and on Facebook too!!!  Love you all!!!

Hugs,

Helena....xxx...

Hi Everyone,

Can I wish Michael a Happy Birthday on here - seeing as how he is on our Birthday Calendar list and he is our "BOSS" - that okay ???  :))

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Michael and have a great day but, more especially have FUN, FUN and then more ****** FUN !!!!!!  :)))))

Take care Michael and, as always, safe travels !!!  :)))

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy Birthday Michael!!

Hope you have a fantastic day :)

Love you Lots

Love Debra XXX

Happy birthday my dear Michael, I hope you have a fabulous day and can take the time to celebrate all that you love about life. I wish you great success as you know that we’ll follow you happily in any new venture you tackle. Last but not least, I hope you can find the good in each moment, appreciate daily blessings  and I wish that you can enjoy as much happiness as you bring us with your precious gift. God bless you! Much love and warm hugs to the beholder of my favorite sound, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Michael,

Have a very happy birthday!  Enjoy your day however you decide to spend it! Have a wonderful day and take time to relax some today.

lots of love sent your way,

Kerie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service