Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday Olivia!!

Hope it is a nice day!

Robin in MD:)

thank you :D

Happy Birthday Eileen! Have a great day!!

Robin in MD:)

Happy Birthday Eileen!!! What a birthday it will be...sharing a Michael adventure on the same weekend as your birthday!!!!!! FUN FUN FUN!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Happy Birthday Olivia hope you had a great day
thank you!
Eileen,
Have a great birthday! See you Sunday for our Michael Day in New York!
Love, Joy

A Happy, Happy Birthday Eileen - have an absolutely wonderful day and, of course, a fantastic continuation of your celebrations into tomorrow and that very special show - have a great time !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Eileen, happy birthday sweetie, have a wonderful beginning of your new year and wish you all the happiness that you deserve! I hope you have a fun day sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EILEEN!  HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL MICHAEL FILL DAY  SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR OUR SPECIAL MICHAEL DAY!

GLORIA

Hi, All

I want to give my apologies to EILEEN, OLIVIA, SYLVIA, TANIA, NICOLETTE,  CLERE,

CAROL, LEESA, JENNIFER, KATHY, JUDY, BRENDA, KERIE, JACQUELINE, DEB, JASON P,

JUNE, CLARE, ROBIN FROM MD, AUDREY QUINN  for missing your birthday, I hope you had

a wonderful one, wishing you all the best.

Take care

Mariu

Hi Mariu,

Thank you for the birthday wishes!

So good to see you posting!

Warm greetings from Holland,

Nicolette xx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service