Starting this thread so there is somewhere everyone can come and leave a birthday greeting for Michael for his 62nd birthday which is on 26th February.

Have spoken to Gail and she has given okay as well as saying she will make sure this is sent to Michael in plenty of time for his birthday. We have agreed to make the closing date for greetings 24th February at midnight EST. 

Please feel free to leave your own personal greeting to Michael in whatever shape, or form, you want, as long as it is respectful, clean and not too long.

Should also like to make a suggestion that, if anyone is thinking they would like to send a gift to Michael for his birthday why not consider making a donation to his beloved Michael Bolton Charities and here are details concerning exactly how to do that as well as showing Gail's message after contacting Andrena, at MBC, on our behalf........

Gail's post, after contacting Andrena at MBC on our behalf, with regard to making donations to MBC in honour of Michael's birthday.

"I have heard back from Andrena at MBC. She said absolutely send your donations for MB's birthday and she will keep track of them so he knows the total that came in for his birthday from his fans. IF you want to send a donation or a card as well as your wishes here, you can send it to:

Michael Bolton

C/O Michael Bolton Charities

P.O. Box 936

Branford, CT 06405

Please write in the card or a little note that the donation is to honor Michael's Birthday."

You can donate to MBC on-line at http://michaelboltoncharities.com/index.php/about-us/mission and please mark your donation as being in honour of Michael's 62nd Birthday....thanks !! :)

Thought would put a few little starters here to make it look birthday like and get us in the mood for a party !!! lol

Top photo on mug Michael was 19 at time but hope you'll give me that one !!! lol

For Sylvie and Robin and anyone else popping on who has visual problems, pictures I have put in are first one is a montage of five birthday greetings and I have placed balloons all over it to give colour and little bit of added stuff and I have put on it at the top, in green scroll writing: "Happy Birthday" and then down below first two pics in montage in the same green and scroll writing: "Michael !!!"  The pictures in the montage are: 1st one says "62, and aged to perfection" with a bottle and two glasses in the centre of the words and that lies to the right and then over to left is 2nd one which says: "It took 62 years to get this awesome!"  On bottom line which contains three pictures with the first of those being of a  badge and it says on it: "62" and then below that: "cleverly disguised as a responsible adult". The 2nd picture is of a golfer on a green standing pointing at a hole which has a golf ball balanced on the rim and the flag is in the hole and it shows hole #7 (appropriateness of that I couldn't resist) and above golfer are the words: "May the course be with you" and last picture shows on right hand side a bucket of popcorn with 2 tickets showing "adult one" and then to left hand side it says: "Just think, now you're one step closer to the senior citizen discount at the movies".  Second picture I have put in is of a mug which says on it: "!'m 18....with 62 years experience !" and I have placed two pictures of Michael on it with one above words being an "oldie" when he is 19 and other one below words taken last week when he was in Shanghai having his cup of tea and I have put a circular fancy abstract border round it  which contains in the left hand bottom corner a large turquoise daisy like flower.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 6558

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday to the most beautiful man on Earth who makes so many people so very happy.  You're voice, your beautiful smile and great personality, like fine wine, over the years has just gotten better and better.  I love you to the moon and back and I hope you're day is full of great memories, yummy cake, and nice surprises <3!

And with a P.S.  Please please please come to the western half of Kentucky for a concert because @duckdynastyjoy would love to get to finally see you after 13 years of following you <3!  Boy, if that doesn't put the icing on the cake huh? ;-P

Dear Michael,

so many candles?
but not bad, because
BIRTHDAYS ARE GOOD FOR YOUR HELATH. STUDIES SHOW THOSE WHO HAVE MORE BIRTHDAYS LIVE LONGER!!!
And the most important is:
I wish that you can celebrate your wonderful birthday with your family and friend! And for your new year of age, I wish you health and that all your wishes come true! Thank you very much for letting us take a part in your life!
Petra (Germany)

Pay attention Michael, with all the candles, the cake can catch fire! LOL

Hugs and kisses to my German friend Petra and to my American idol Michael Bolton.

Mara (Belgium)

JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE MICHAEL!

TANTISSIMI AUGURI DI BUON COMPLEANNO MICHAEL!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! BEST WISHES MICHAEL! ;)

Hugs and kisses! ;)

Mara (Belgium) 

For the 2015-02-26

Happy Birthday Michael!

62?? When did this happen??
I'm sure we only just sent wishes for you being like 40 or something!

You're awesome at any age Michael, in all that you do.

Wishing you a very lovely birthday, hope you have a great day :-)

Take care
Love Debra (UK) xx

My dear Michael,  well it’s that time of year again, when we fans take the time to wish you, our favourite singer, the best of birthdays, celebrate your life and all you’ve brought to ours.  On your special day, I wish you much health and all the happiness you bring us ten fold and I also wish to thank you for helping to make all our days a little brighter. :D I recently heard Tony Bennett say that he feels he’s never worked a day in his life, simply because he loves what he does and I love that you aspire to follow in his footsteps. Happy 58th birthday (since you’re counting them backwards ;D ) to the holder of my favourite sound, take good care Michael and God bless. With big warm hugs and much love, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada <3

Mr Michael Bolton

May this day bring you happiness and joy in quantity and and fills your heart's dreams come true! Artist and precious Gentleman who deserves the most wonderful things Thank you for everything !! my most marvelous La La La Happy birthday to you

Giant Hugs

with all my Tenderness

Katia

happy birthday michael hope u have a wonderful day lots of love sent your way to mr sex on legs love you always pam xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Michael:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Hope your birthday,
Is as sweet as YOU!

Wishing you many more years of health, happiness, and success! Happy 62!

Diane (NJ)
Attachments:

Happy Happy  Happy  Birthday to a very very very talented man  Michael !!!

Your great  great fan since 1980 . Mery from Milan / Italy 

Michael,

Wishing you a very happy birthday!!  I hope you have a great day and wishing you all the best you can have.  Spend some time with your family and take some time for yourself, just one day!!  Looking forward to seeing you on the road this year and any other surprises you may have in store for all of us as your long time fans!!  Have a wonderful birthday and here's to many, many more.,

Love

Kerie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service