I'm in the BOOK CLUB.

Ciao Silvy

Views: 828

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok have Caitlyn for a few days will have to wait to continue
She wears me out!
Love Dianna xxx
Hi all ,Just wondering how evryone is getting on with the book .Ive just finished and i have to say even though i read it many times i cried like a baby .Im going to get the rest of the series and start on them ,I forgot how much i enjoyed them.xx
I finished mine a couple of weeks ago, I'm also looking to get the rest of the series. I won't say too much, I'm sure other people are still reading it, but if this is based on truth I found it a bit shocking, not only from the violence inflicted on mother and children but also the situation as a whole. Anyway, when everyone finishes I'm sure we'll all have a good discussion!! xxx
Yes Louise it can be ,i have read all 4 books and the prequel (about the grandmother ,very intersting insight) the 2nd is not bad but i found 3 and 4 a bit dragged out but enjoyed them if not as much as the 1st xx
Hi girls
I'm on page 253 and I can't believe what I'm reading. I AM NOT a fan of this kind of stories: too sad!!
ciao
Silvy
I didnt like to say anything, but my copy was stolen!!!!! Dud dud der!!!

Yep!! some blighter nicked it!!

I took my son to the doctors on last friday and took my book to read while we waited.

I put the book down on a chair next to me with my Michael Bolton bookmark tucked inside marking my page, while while I got a drink out of my bag and then turned to talk to my son for a minute or so not noticing that a lady had sat on the chair where my book was placed.

She got up and left and stole my book and my bookmark!!!! I called after her and asked for my book back please, but she reckoned that she didnt have it, but I know she nicked it becasue she took a fancy to my bookmark!! Ha Ha Ha!!

So, I've ordered another copy and it should be here by the weekend.

Love Jennifer XXXX
OMG!! HOW COULD SOMEONE DO THAT I GUESS I NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT WILL NOT BE FINISHED BY THE 14TH (WHICH IS TOMORROW) I JUST STARTED READING GOT THOUGH ONE CHAPTER HOW FAR DID YOU GET?

GLORIA

Oh Jennifer that is unbelieveable how rude are people.
I have started to read it but there's no way I will have finished reading it by the 14th
Been busy busy busy
Love Dianna xxx
Dont worry about time just finish it whenever .Im going to read the rest of the series anyway.Cannot believe that happened Jenn ,How dare she .She really must have wanted your bookmark .Cannot believe there are still people out there who could stoop that low ,unreal .xx
I finished reading the book on friday and had a few tears, a very emotional read.

aww Jenn, sorry to hear someone stole your book, hope you manage to get another copy. xx
A new copy was delivered yesterday, but so far, I've not managed to start reading again.

I dont know why, but I dont seem to get any time to myself. I'm always on the go.

I'm going to make a concerted effort to get going on reading the book this week.

Love Jennifer XXX
Juliet and Deb ,what did you think ,I sobbed even though have read it loads of time .We cant give to much away but just wondering how you both found it xx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service