Hi everyone, well this is my first attempt at starting a discussion so hope I’m doing this right... :D . A couple of weeks ago, I asked Gail when she thought would be a proper time to start thinking of what we fans want to do for our Michael’s 60th birthday. She said she was out of ideas, but suggested I’d start a thread asking fans for suggestions. I figure we have exactly 4 months, starting today,  to come up with something fun and get mobilised to achieve it. I’m no organizer, I just thought we could share ideas so let’s put our heads together and see what we can come up with! :D Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada J

*The 2 most popular suggestions so far are:

- individual donations to michaelboltoncharities.com, mentionning they are made in honor of Michael’s birthday, of any amount you feel comfortable with.

-a collective wall-hanging made from personalized fabric squares sent by fans that will be stitched together. The 4 inch/10 cm squares (with small blank margin) only need have your signature and location but can be crafty as you are able. For

more info, ask here, or PM either me, or Amie Angeli who will be doing the stitching and presenting the finished product to our Michael.

**Note: The final deadline for recieving fabric squares is February 15th, so you don't have much time left. :D

**It would also mean a lot to Michael if fans donate to the Red Cross for victims of hurricane Sandy at:

www.redcross.org/

then E-mail Gail at boltoninfo@aol.com with your name and location, so she can add  them to the MBC donors list.

**If you feel strongly about sending Michael a card or personal gift, you may send it to:

Michael Bolton

c/o Michael Bolton Charities

P.O. Box 936

Branford, CT 06405

U.S.A.

*Note that the deadline for recieving cards and presents is February 20th 2013, whether you send them to either Gail or Michael Bolton Charities.

Views: 16927

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love it Gail and thanks again for thinking of doing......THANKS !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you Gail and Dianna, that's perfect. Astrid

What a great idea, Gail! It would be a blast to be at his "birthday" concert! Hope everyone gets lots of photos!

Anna (in MO)

I hear you girls. Love what's written on the card&awesome to those that will be able to sign it. If I were living in Baltimore&I'm sorry for being repetitive I'd be going to the show. But I'm not so for those that are going 2/26/13, have an awesome time.

Sounds good to me, Dianna. Love all ideas.

Gail this is perfect....I love it. Nothing I thought of tonight is this good. I am a bit behind here. He will love it!!!

Robin in MD :)

I am way behind on this as well. I'll be at the York show, front row, so will get pics and post them here. It is coming really fast!

Hi Tiffany, have a fabulous time at the concert and be sure to come back in the tour thread for a review! :D I'm sure you won't be the only one, but the more the merrier... :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Card has been ordered and sent to a fan attending.  She will have it in the lobby for those going to sign!!  Be sure to find it if you are going

Thanks Gail, will do..I will do my best to get a bunch of pics of it too..

Robin in MD:)

Counting on you, Robin to get some great pics! Have fun!

Anna (in MO)

Hey Anna, I will do my best. We have close up seats so I hope to catch the moments for everyone! I told Gail I'd do my best to get a bunch of pics!!!

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service