Hi everyone, well this is my first attempt at starting a discussion so hope I’m doing this right... :D . A couple of weeks ago, I asked Gail when she thought would be a proper time to start thinking of what we fans want to do for our Michael’s 60th birthday. She said she was out of ideas, but suggested I’d start a thread asking fans for suggestions. I figure we have exactly 4 months, starting today,  to come up with something fun and get mobilised to achieve it. I’m no organizer, I just thought we could share ideas so let’s put our heads together and see what we can come up with! :D Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada J

*The 2 most popular suggestions so far are:

- individual donations to michaelboltoncharities.com, mentionning they are made in honor of Michael’s birthday, of any amount you feel comfortable with.

-a collective wall-hanging made from personalized fabric squares sent by fans that will be stitched together. The 4 inch/10 cm squares (with small blank margin) only need have your signature and location but can be crafty as you are able. For

more info, ask here, or PM either me, or Amie Angeli who will be doing the stitching and presenting the finished product to our Michael.

**Note: The final deadline for recieving fabric squares is February 15th, so you don't have much time left. :D

**It would also mean a lot to Michael if fans donate to the Red Cross for victims of hurricane Sandy at:

www.redcross.org/

then E-mail Gail at boltoninfo@aol.com with your name and location, so she can add  them to the MBC donors list.

**If you feel strongly about sending Michael a card or personal gift, you may send it to:

Michael Bolton

c/o Michael Bolton Charities

P.O. Box 936

Branford, CT 06405

U.S.A.

*Note that the deadline for recieving cards and presents is February 20th 2013, whether you send them to either Gail or Michael Bolton Charities.

Views: 16927

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This has been Fun...I hope Michael really feels the Love from everyone tonite, this is a major milestone for him:)! The Big 60! So all of you going, Make Lots Of Noise...let him hear you Sing Pretty:)! We will be there is Spirit with All of you celebrating Michael's B-Day!

Going to get this new cd today....Hip Hip Hooray:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

PS. Gail I love this Icon, I'll bet that is truly how you feel:)! LOL! Thanks for All your hard work!

gail,

a very big thank you for all that you do!, as I say you're really a fairy

merci

katia

Thanks for letting us know Gail and can't wait to see pictures especially of MB's face and to hear about his comments after, of which I am sure, he will have plenty  !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia you have absolutely right! A wait, a kiss

Thank you Gail!!!!

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Thanks for the update! Can't wait to see photos and reviews....all the while wishing (like everyone else) that I could be there!

Anna (in MO)

Great job Gail, Robin and Tami!!!! Thanks for all the hard work and planning. Now just time enough to have a Rocking Good Concert!!! Every going rock out AND report back :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thank you too Tami, hope you received my PM from earlier today, did not mean to leave you out here!!!

Hugs,

Followup - the card is full of signatures and the cake has been delivered so all we have to do now is wait and see if it all worked like planned!!

Gail , 

Thank you very very much .

Hoping it all goes as planned, Gail, it will be okay. So glad the cake and card are in place. Alot of people in York working hard to make it the best it can be and I hope you are breathing a little easier.

Hugs,

Good to Gail! Thank you! ... for everything! affection, Mar

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service