Hi everyone, well this is my first attempt at starting a discussion so hope I’m doing this right... :D . A couple of weeks ago, I asked Gail when she thought would be a proper time to start thinking of what we fans want to do for our Michael’s 60th birthday. She said she was out of ideas, but suggested I’d start a thread asking fans for suggestions. I figure we have exactly 4 months, starting today,  to come up with something fun and get mobilised to achieve it. I’m no organizer, I just thought we could share ideas so let’s put our heads together and see what we can come up with! :D Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada J

*The 2 most popular suggestions so far are:

- individual donations to michaelboltoncharities.com, mentionning they are made in honor of Michael’s birthday, of any amount you feel comfortable with.

-a collective wall-hanging made from personalized fabric squares sent by fans that will be stitched together. The 4 inch/10 cm squares (with small blank margin) only need have your signature and location but can be crafty as you are able. For

more info, ask here, or PM either me, or Amie Angeli who will be doing the stitching and presenting the finished product to our Michael.

**Note: The final deadline for recieving fabric squares is February 15th, so you don't have much time left. :D

**It would also mean a lot to Michael if fans donate to the Red Cross for victims of hurricane Sandy at:

www.redcross.org/

then E-mail Gail at boltoninfo@aol.com with your name and location, so she can add  them to the MBC donors list.

**If you feel strongly about sending Michael a card or personal gift, you may send it to:

Michael Bolton

c/o Michael Bolton Charities

P.O. Box 936

Branford, CT 06405

U.S.A.

*Note that the deadline for recieving cards and presents is February 20th 2013, whether you send them to either Gail or Michael Bolton Charities.

Views: 16927

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you sylvia...look forward to coming back and thank you for the warm welcome love reading the posts on here x

Welcome to the forum Alice. JMO here everyone. Should we do something special for MB'S 65th birthday, I hope it's not art work or pictoral. I'm sorry though a very dear BB did something for me for his 60th, I felt as if I didn't contribute. If we could do something we all can take part in, it would be totally awesome but JMO as I said.

Hey Robin, we have 3 1/2  years to think about it! lol I hear what you're saying girl, so we'll need to think hard. Take care my friend. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Michael said in an interview (Berlin), to count backwards from now on! So he will be on his 65th birthday, only 55 years! And he said this with a big laugh!

Petra (Germany)

But you did contribute, Robin!  You don't have to sew a stitch yourself to put your good energy & best wishes into the fabric of a gift.  And we have some 3+ years to figure out what to do for MB's 65th.  Still time to put on thinking caps & come up with fresh ideas.  We're not going to re-do what's been done.  We're a smart, caring, creative bunch of people, and ideas will crop up!  A bientot!  Amie

:) amie

Hi sylvia
Trying to stay on this page but laptop gone to scrapyard think this iPad will follow soon lol
Look forward to catching up soon
Take Care
Ali xx

Hope everything works out okay with the equipment Alice and you don't lose your connection to here entirely.   Will cross fingers for you !!! LOL

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service