Believe it or not it is time to start thinking about Christmas cards going to Michael.  If you are interested in sending one and  you are near the UK, you can send yours to Jennifer Steadman (thanks Jennifer for agreeing to help out again this year).  If you are in the US or near the US you can send your card to me.  Please contact one of us by PM or email for our addresses as we will not be posting them on this open forum.  I need to have them all in my possession by December 15th to have enough time to get them where they are going in time for Christmas.  Jennifer, please post what your deadline would be for getting them and then forwarding them to me.

I would like to ask you to follow a few guidelines to make it easier for all of us.

1.  Please be sure the card is normal size for your postal service...no oversize cards please!

2.  No glitter or anything that is going to fall out of the card or envelope when opened or in transport.

3.  If your card is handmade, please try not to make it bulky as there will be a lot of cards going in the same envelope.

4.  Please do not include money or checks to Michael Bolton Charities because we wouldn't want them to get lost.  If you want to make a donation, please check www.michaelboltoncharities.com for info on donations.

If you have any questions, please let me know. 

Thanks everyone!

Gail

Views: 352

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Were on the same wave link Gail

Bought my cards to send yesterday :)

Thanks

Love Dianna xxx

Thanks for information Gail and as you say Christmas already - oh NO .....let's get this Halloween fiasco over first and our Guy Fawkes on 5th November...LOL    Is it only me that feels that each year everything is getting earlier and earlier or is this another part no one told me about of getting older and older !!! LOL.

Thanks again, very much Gail, for details and thanks too to Jennifer for agreeing to be the "post woman" for this side of the pond - thanks Jennifer !! :)

Capt. Sylvia Sparrow.   Your wee Scottish friendly pirate

That is so funny, yesterday I was looking at Christmas cards and was wondering when I should buy them...LOL!!  I think I still have your address Gail, will have to look....but if not I'll let you know.   Thanks!!

Helena..xx..

wow... this is the time!!!! ;-)

thanks Gail!!!!

Pilar

Thanks, Gail !!!

A year now, it's amazing !

Take care

Mariu

Thanks so much Gail. Posting card to day.

All the best.

Gail, South Africa

Thank you so much Gail, for posting this for us all.

If people would like to send their card to reach me by Friday 25th November that will give me enough time to get them of to you on the Monday 28th and 2 weeks to allow them to get to you.

Many thanks again and may I be the first to wish you all a very Happy Christmas!! Ha Ha!! 

Jennifer XX

Hi Jennifer, I shall be sending my card for Michael to you this week, could you please let me know when it arrives?

Thanks again Jennifer.

Love Sandra xx

Wow where did this year go!!LOL
Robin in MD :)

Dear Gail,

I live in Thailand , i would like to send Michael Christmas present, where can i send them , do you have any address where i can send to him ?? Please let me know , thank you very much.

Best regards,

Thida, Thailand.

Thida, I sent you a Private Message in response to your question.  Thanks, Gail
Hey Gail, I had mentionned it to a couple of friends in passing that they could do this so I appreciate you posting the guidelines for everyone. Take care sweetie and thanks a lot. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service